Personal HoloGram display

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by xXDevastationXx, Jan 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

xXDevastationXx

Its not the HD display plugin that I know is real. <read that xD
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Hellooo :D I would like a plugin that can make Personal Holographic displays that only you can see, (Im making a server that has a bunch of tech stuff) Like you put on the special Iron helmet called "Power suit" and it allows you to access the Visual reality and interact with it, there could be like a bar to the right that is the power of the suit, and it goes down every minute, and you can recharge somewhere :p
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Just an interesting idea i thought of :p I am asking people here to do it because I have no clue how XD
    Have fun trying! :D

2. Offline

knuckles0315

@xXDevastationXx Sorry to say, but the way you have described it makes it seem like it would have to be a mod not plugin.

3. Offline

xXDevastationXx

what makes it "Mod like"?

4. Offline

Solaris_88

I don't see this being mod like at all. You place the helmet on your head, it gives you permission to see Holograms.
    Excited to see if someone makes this.

5. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

6. Offline

xXDevastationXx

It doesnt have to be "pretty" it just has to work :)

7. Offline

pie_flavor

scoreboard?

8. Offline

xXDevastationXx

yes, it could work like that.
    as in you put the helmet on, and the score board says how much "Power" you have.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.