PermissionsEX Problem: How to disable per world permissions?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by kazdj21, Jul 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

kazdj21

Config File: http://pastebin.com/waKV1WHF

Hey guys

I have been trying to get rid of something like the UUID support because my server is a Mianite server and I need multiple worlds for this to work

However, every time i promote myself with the plugin ClickRank, PEX only allows me to have 1 group per world.

Example:
    In the Newbie world, I was promoted to Mianite, but when i enter the mainworld, i become a [Newbie] and not [Mianite]

How do i fix this?

I really want to get rid of the per world groups option

2. Offline

Melonita

Pretty sure ClickRank is doing this. It will only promote you in the world youre in. There must be an option for that in the config and if not you have to promote yourself in each world.

3. Offline

LHammonds

PEX does not force this on you. Either you or that clickrank plugin is doing this. I am not familiar with clickrank but why not use the built-in rank promotion/demotion system that PEX has? If you need it so the signs issue the PEX commands, use ServerSigns.

LHammonds

4. Offline

MarioAlessandro

Normally the ranks are default throughout the server worlds no matter what world it is, PEX is not your problem I don't think so it would be your other plugin.
    But..

If you want to be the same rank in the same worlds then run this command with PermissionsEX:
    /pex user <user> group set <group> <world>

Below is just to show you if you wanted to give them special permissions in whatever world, this would go at the last line of each group you want permissions for in different worlds; I do this for servers default ranks. Note that the world_nether, etc. can be changed to your world names if that must be done.
    worlds:
    world:
    permissions:
    - permission goes here
    world_nether:
    permissions:
    - permission goes here
    world_the_end:
    permissions:
    - permission goes here

Also if I read correctly what you said, you do need the UUID support for the future Minecraft updates otherwise you could get stuck having to reconfigure some things. UUID support will come in handy for sure, trust me! :)

5. Offline

kazdj21

Thank you for the help. I found out that it was ClickRank.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.