Permissions: everybody can build !

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Kenshin, Feb 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Kenshin

Hi,
    I have setup the plugins permissions on my server ! All working (permissions with commands are OK) but the visitors can build but I wrote build: false

So, when a new person come in the server, he can destroy everything O-O

Thanks a lot

++

2. Offline

atomfitz

I have this same problem. I am running a vanilla server with just permissions installed. All group's build permissions are set to false, yet everyone on the server had build abilities. I have tried everything I can think of to fix this, please help D:

3. Just setting build to false dont do anything if you dont have a plugin to check that.
    You need this plugin.

4. Offline

Kenshin

Thx for your answer. So I download the plugins, copy it in plugins, do a /pr but every body can build :s

Edit: I reinstall essentials, anti-build and permissions. Every things work ! Thx a lot !

Last question do you know how change the color's name changing with the groups ?

Thx

5. Offline

Kenshin

Thanks a lot ! I have an other question (sorry, the last one promise !):
    Every time sombody want to be in the whitelist i have to edit my permissions file with FTP, the is an quickest solution ?

Thx

6. Offline

Kenshin

Thx a lot !
    So, i try herochat, it works but I don't understant how to configure colour changing whith the groups (in permissions) exemple: default: grey, whitelist:white and admin: re. Can you help me ?

I want to forbid TNT, how can i do that ?

Thx a lot !

7. You edit permissions config file to add colors. It is the prefix option you should edit

This sample will make the names of admins red
    Code:
    admin:
        default: false
        info:
            prefix: '&c'
            suffix:

This sample outputs "Admin" in red before admins usernames. And the usernames is white
    Code:
    admin:
        default: false
        info:
            prefix: '&cAdmin&f'
            suffix:
    If you want a list of availible colorcodes you can check this image

8. Offline

Kenshin

Thanks a lot !
    But do you know how to forbid objets for certains groups ?

Thx a lot
    (Sorry for all this questions ^^)

9. What do you men by forbid objects?

10. Offline

Kenshin

For exemple: I want that nobody can take TNT exempt me and for the Flint and Steel only admin

Can i do that ?

Thx

11. if you use worldguard you can blacklist items so only certain groups can use/interact/break/place/acquire/drop them

12. Offline

Kenshin

Now, When a do some important things on the server, I want that nobody can connect exept admin ? Is that possible ?

Thanks again for all you have done for me :)

13. Offline

Lewis

Do you use Whitelist? Can always take everyone off that for a while and change the whitelist msg to Updating in progress, or something.. :) That's how I do it anyway ^^.

14. Offline

Kenshin

Hum, I'm using permissions but I can use WhiteList during the changing.

Thanks a lot :)

All my problem are solve !

PS: Sorry for my bad English, I'm french !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.