Filled Permission holders

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by klosjaarrr, Jun 17, 2013.

1. Offline

klosjaarrr

Plugin category: Admin Tools

Suggested name: PermissionHolder

What I want: I'd like to see a plugin that allows us (and other server owners) to create a permission that will grant access to multiple permissions. For example, if the player has 'permissionholder.member' it will grant access to 'essentials.spawn' and 'essentials.home'. I know I can manually add permissions to players with most Permissions plugins, but I have my reasons for this to be very handy.

In our case, the holders will only have a max. of around 15 permission nodes, it will make it possible for us to have 5 groups instead of 27. It's highly appriciated!

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions: No permissions needed for this plugin.

When I'd like it by: I would need it in 2-3 months, but if someone wants to start on this: Its ofcourse appriciated if we have it sooner, this way we can test/play around with it. Thanks in advance everyone!

(Works like essentials.* to give all essentials commands, although I want to be able to assign my own permission nodes to custom permission nodes, such as permissionholder.<name for holder>)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2016
  2. Offline

Necrodoom

3. Offline

klosjaarrr

That is epic, thank you :D