Permission Based Item Restriction Plugin Needed

Discussion in 'General Help' started by dahump286, Mar 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

dahump286

Hello there,

I am currently making a server and I have an idea of level based item usage. I want it to be set up kinda like Runescape or something similar to where 1st rank users can only wear leather armor and use a wooden sword. 2nd rank can wear iron armor and use stone sword... etc for the rest of the ranks.

Basically, I want only the uppermost rank to be able to use diamond armor and sword. I still want lower ranks to be able to carry items they cannot use in there inventory, but just not be able to use/equip items that are not allowed in their rank.

Is there a plugin that can help with this? Something that can make armor and weapons permission based? I tried something like this with PEX but I was still able to equip diamond armor as a first rank (which should only be able to use leather) and I was still able to use a diamond sword. Of course, I received a message saying I didn't have permission to use the items, but the armor would still equip and the sword would still do damage to mobs.

I would like it so that when a rank without permission to a specific armor/sword, when they try to equip the armor, it will not go into the armor slot and will give them a message saying they cannot use this item until "X" rank. Same thing with a sword, when they try to put the sword in their hand, it will not allow them and send them a similar message.

2. Offline

SergeantPlugs

from my understanding if you go into your permissionsEx create the rank.
    then go into essentials and create a kit (for example Rank1 give it leather armor and wood tools then go back to permissionsex and give that rank (type this permission exacly or it wont work) essentials.kits.Rank1 replace rank1 with your kit name.

Hope this helps.

-SergeantPlugs
    with soon to come MilitaryCraft

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.