PerAreaPrefix

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Puzikovs, Jan 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Puzikovs

Hi guys, everybody, who's reading this thread. Just a simple request, since there are PerWorldEnocomy, PerWorldInventory and multiple plugins like that, maybe you can make something simular but with reageons.

Plugin category:
    Server Build

Suggested name: PerAreaPrefix

What I want: What i would basically like would be if there would be someone, who would waste their time on a simple request im guessing, to make a little plugin, im not sure if this is possible, but i would like if someone whould make this little thingy =3

The idea is that you can set certain areas in the map, regions or something, by using those regions, you could get a prefix, like if your are in territory 1 - your prefix is X, and if you go spawn from that territory you where, your prefix changes to something else.

Since for me these 2 territory's will be difrent teleport zones, the spawn is at x:0 z:0 and the other area is at 1000 - x and 1000 - y. Which is a dungeon, and if people use chat, their prefix changes to [Dungeon] from [Spawn] or shorter as in [D] , that could be a neat thing, didnt actually find anything as simple as that.

If there is a plugin like that, im glab if you could link it here, but i personally didnt find anything only related to 1 worlds territory, maybe because it isnt possible? not sure. But i think it should be possible.

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions: Not really needed.

When I'd like it by: Whenever possible, take your time ^^ Since this isnt something people pay for atm in bukkit. So.

Would anybody like to take this and try and create it?

2. Offline

cluter123

Why was the second half crossed out lol

3. Offline

Puzikovs

4. Offline

Puzikovs

BUMP, can anybody at least tell me if this is possible?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.