Per World Warps

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by KosmosPvP, Jun 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

KosmosPvP

Limits warps per multiverse world
    Example: A warp called "shop" in the multiverse world called "Factions"
    Another warp called "shop" in the multiverse world called "Survival"
    While in the world "Factions"', the plugin makes you warp to the warp "shop" in Factions and not to the one in multiverse world "Survival" because you are in the "Factions" multiverse world.

Any plugin like this or can someone create one?

2. Offline

Giraffeknee

Making it now :)

[Edit]
    I'm very tired but I've got through a bunch of the plugin and will work on it tomorrow when I wake up.

3. Offline

KosmosPvP

Thanks! Do you have a skype so I can contact you? If you do my username is <removed personal info - Iroh>

4. Offline

DragonGCBroZ

Meh I would use a More trusted plugin like Essentials

5. Offline

Alster551

DragonGCBroZ but not everyone uses essentials and doesn't want to use it just for one feature. Essentials can' teen do what the OP requested, which is for example if someone uses a warp command, it will tp them somewhere depending on which world they're in.

6. Offline

Poppy1470

Giraffeknee what is the plugin called because I am looking for the same thing :)

7. Offline

Giraffeknee

Poppy1470 I've made a version that works, I just need to work out the permissions on it. When it's done I'll post a download link for it but I might just put it on BukkitDev.

(By the way this goes for anyone who's interested)
    It's awaiting approval now, http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/perworldwarps/.

8. Offline

SkyAce

Giraffeknee i downloaded this plugin but the permissions is not working! when a member try to warp it says "You need the permission pww.use.<worldname> <warpname> but they allready have this permission! so what should i do to give them permissions? can you please help me?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.