Per world scoreboard

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by MoseMister, Aug 2, 2014.

1. Offline

MoseMister

hello, i would like a scoreboard plugin that uses the /scoreboard vanilla commands (as well as /testfor). The only difference between this one and the vanilla one is this plugin one works on a per world bases.
    When a player/commandblock uses the commands to create a scoreboard it only activates in the world they are in for every player inside the world. I have already created a plugin that removes the scoreboard (for that player) when the player switches world, so all you will need to code in is the scoreboard commands.
    I understand this is a big project and will be hard (i have tried making it myself and failed .... to a degree). Im requesting this because i know how hard it is and i know that some servers would like this. I will not claim it as mine or upload it to org.bukkit however anyone is more then welcome to download it

2. Offline

MoseMister

3. Offline

iceblue1188

Theres already a plugin like that, its called scoreboards, or you can just you the default scoreboard thing, I'm pretty sure theres a way to set different scoreboards per world for the plugin version but I'm not to sure, you can try it.