Filled Per Player Command

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Lil_wise_guy, Sep 11, 2014.

1. Offline

Lil_wise_guy

Plugin category: Chat related

Suggested name: PerPlayerCommand

What I want: To keep it somewhat short, I want a plugin that will create a file for a player when that player firsts joins the server. I need to be able to edit each individual file and I want it to display whatever text is in the file when a player types the command defined in the config.

Confusing? Here's an example of what I mean.

Player 1's file has "You're awesome!" Written in it and Player 2's file has "This server is the best!" Written in it.

When player 1 types the command that I define in the config, "You're awesome!" Will appear on his screen, but when player 2 types the exact same command, "This server is the best!" Will appear for him since that's what's in his file. The same thing would happen for every player. I would like it if I could define the default message in the config for the files, but if that isn't possible, I can do without it. Color code support would also be greatly appreciated.

Ideas for commands: /ppc reload (Reloads the config)

Ideas for permissions: PerPlayerCommand.reload (Permission to reload the plugin) PerPlayerCommand.use (Permission to use the command defined in the config)

When I'd like it by: Sometime soon would be nice, but I think this could be a little more challenging, so however long it takes to get er done :)

If you're still confused, please feel free to ask questions and I will try to explain the best I can.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

2. Offline

undeaD_D

O,o if i got you right this can be done very easily :p

Questions:
    - should the command, defined in said config only send a message !?
    or is it like for example /op -> and should keep its other function !?
    - what do you like more simple config file or some kind of database ? ^^

3. Offline

Lil_wise_guy

I only need it to send a message.

A simple config would be nice, but whatever works best for you, I can adjust to.

4. Offline

undeaD_D

5. Offline

Lil_wise_guy

Thank you so much! I'll go ahead and mark this as filled even though it isn't quite finished.

undeaD_D likes this.
  6. Offline

undeaD_D

Lil_wise_guy done ... pm me if anything is unclear / wrong ... ;)

i would really like to see for what its beeing used ^^ ...