Overload warning spam with 1.6???

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by pixelbat, Jun 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

pixelbat

Since 1.6 I am getting spammed with them in the console. I never used to get these. I get them when there is like just 1 person on the server. My hardware is 16GB ram, i7 875k OC to 4.25ghz. It's been eating me up trying to find out what is causing it. I've tried reintroducing plugins 1 at a time. I just can't figure it out. Sometimes it just randomly stops for awhile too. Anyone else having this type of issue?

My plugins are: BetterShop, BorderGuard, ControllerBlock, EpicGates, Essentials, iChat, iConomy, Lastseen, MagicCarpet, MinecartMania, Permissions, WeatherControl, WorldEdit, WorldGuard

2. Offline

THEK

iMine is always having this problem. Occasionally all goes quiet and then suddenly it spams several times every few seconds. I don't really know what could be the cause of it. One thing that is probably certain is that it is a map issue.

What I tend to do when it is spamming is find out whos online and teleport to everyone. Redstone might cause it or someone worldedit water. However if someone has got a better solution I'd really like to know it.

3. Offline

pixelbat

Yeah, I was tping to everyone to see how far out they were, only one person a significant distance from the spawn. So I decided to tp all to me, and still getting it. Like I said earlier, I was still getting it with just one person on. But it's coming and going, right now I have 17 people online and haven't had an overload warning in about 20 min. I wonder if it's possible for a player's client side mod to cause them?

4. Offline

THEK

Flymod would cause it because the server has to render far more chunks in less time to keep up

5. Offline

pixelbat

I have my server set to allow-flight=false, this should stop people from being able to use fly mods, right?

6. Offline

pixelbat

I guess I'm the only one getting overload spam. I for the life of me can not figure out why. I'm convinced it must be a user.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.