Filled NoDeathLog

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Puzikovs, Jan 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Puzikovs

Plugin category: Admin help

Suggested name: Well the plugin already basically exists, for old versions, so i wont be original, but it basically is NoDeathMessage

What I want: Well what i want is, when a player dies, he doesnt get the pop up where you need to click - RESPAWN - but instead of that, they get teleported simply to spawn place, or if posibly able, then to a certain cordinates.

And a little feature on top of it would be great if you could add a text in the chat that says, who killed you using what and the possability to format that. And since there is a default message, maybe overriding that message would be a cool feature as well. Just saying, if possible.

Ideas for commands: Basically they dont need permissions for this or commands, it just works automanically for everybody, who dies.

Ideas for permissions: Same as above.

When I'd like it by: Any time, whenever somebody is willing to help with this. Because i personally dont know how to code java, have never worked with it, and for me it seems complex, so i would be really greatful if someone would help me out with this.

Afterwards you can even publish this plugin, because more then just me would like to use it, i literally couldnt find anywhere.

Thanks anybody who might help ^^

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@Puzikovs Did you try the ones for older versions? If you did and they were broken: did you tell the developer about that?

3. Offline

Caedus

Last edited: Jan 22, 2016
  4. Offline

Puzikovs

@timtower Hi timtower, yes, i actually checked older versions, atleast 4 of the most popular ones of them, and non of them worked, so i tried asking bukkit forum, and i am so suprised i got a response so fast. And no i didnt tell the developer, because 2 of them already had comments asking for updates to 1.8.* versions.

@Caedus I am at the moment at my workplace, but as soon as i get home, i will test it out, if it working, i will be so greatful! Thanks dude :)

For a SkyPvP/RPG server this plugin will be really great ^^

EDIT: Im new to the spigot forum as you can see, does it always say awaiting for aproval for a post or topic? Or is it only for new members, so they wouldnt spam and stuff?

@timtower i didnt think this question is needed to place another post, oky, im oky with this, since moderators are active. And Yeah, my mistake, saying spigot. Ment Bukkit, spigot forum doesnt have so many users, coders who could actually help, like this friendly dude above, who took time out of hes day, to help me ^^

Last edited: Jan 22, 2016
  5. Offline

1. This is Bukkit, not Spigot.
    2. Yes, this is for new members only, it disappears after a couple posts / days.

6. Offline

Puzikovs

@Caedus Sadly bad news, it doesnt seem to work. for 1.8.9. :/

7. Offline

8. Offline

Puzikovs

9. Offline

@Puzikovs That is missing the start, and could you get a log where somebody dies?

10. Offline

Puzikovs

@timtower wow you reply fast. :D http://pastebin.com/BhJ7WqEb Im literally getting this thing spammed in my console, im not able to get the death message anymore. but it showed: INFO: Puzikovs blew up or Puzikovs fell from a high place. nothing more, just this huge spam thing

11. Offline

@Puzikovs Perks of being in the moderation queue.
    And that is a nasty error, @Caedus for what version did you make this?

12. Offline

Puzikovs

@timtower to get rid of the spammed errors in console, i simply need to update th plugins or find a way to go around them, by not using them. As " AntiTab" was throwing a error, i deleted it and simply googled forums for canceling permissions using pex. and i found out - the way you can add perms, you can take them away as well... :D So im almost done with these errors. Factions is throwing an error as well.. not sure why.

13. Offline

@Puzikovs Yeah, but the spamming error is something about the plugin you requested.

14. Offline

Caedus

15. Offline

Puzikovs

@Caedus yeah, i just tested it with a friend, when a player kills you, it spawned you straight up. Thanks alot.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.