No one can't connect to my server

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by BadPiriPiri, Jan 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello!
    So the last wekeend i used to play with my friends and it was perfect, and then on the last saturday i sleeped on my cousins house but when i return at home, the IPv 4 changed, and i changed it on the port fowarding (of the internet), i really need help!

PS: I can join my server with my ipv4 192.168.*.* but i can't connect with the IP that you have to send to your friend https://www.whatismyip.com/

I already have my firewall disabled and added the tcp and udp to 25565
    The error is: Java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: no further information:

2. Offline

Zombie_Striker

@BadPiriPiri
    Most likely, you will need to port foward again. If the problem still presists after making sure all the port-fowarding data is correct, try turning on-and-off your firewall.

[edit] Can you post the full console log here? There may be some information there for what the problem is.

3. Already tried that.

Console of the server?

4. Offline

ipodtouch0218

@Zombie_Striker
    That's all the information that Minecraft will give back to you. That happens both when the server is offline, or online and you cannot connect to it. Notice how this is not a "Unknown Host" error though, so the IP is getting through to the router.

@BadPiriPiri
    It is most likely being refused due to Port Forwarding issues. Check on "www.canyouseeme.org" to check if the port that you are opening is truely being opened. If it is not, and you are sure that you have set up the port forward correctly, try turning off your firewall on your computer.

5. It is already turned off, on the router it is on minimum security and the ports that are oppened to my IP from cmd ipconfig is tcp 25565 and udp 25565.
    On the test the reason is connection timed out

6. Same with me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.