No item pickup

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by DeadGamer333, Sep 28, 2013.

1. Offline

Retherz_

this has nothing to do with this thead but, why does everyone that have profile images like you use a mac!?!? (Well at least the only one i have seen use a mac)...

2. Offline

MayoDwarf

It is very efficient and so good for editing videos! :)

It hasn't been approved yet. Wait for a bukkitDev staff to approve it and then you can download it.

<Removed double post - Use edit button to edit your post - Necrodoom>

3. Offline

Retherz_

4. Offline

BillyGalbreath

Wow. Apparently Bukkit staff is really busy. Seems it hasnt been approved yet.

However, here's a little trick. When browsing a plugin on Bukkit dev, if you know the file has been uploaded but its still in moderation, you can still access that file.

In this case, its the first file. So adding /files/1 to the end of the URL will take you to the download page.

http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/nodropsforyou/files/1

5. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

BillyGalbreath Bukkit staff is volunteers only, what do you expect?

6. Offline

BillyGalbreath

Honestly, I've had this debate with them before. What I expect is simple. First in first out. Its a moderation "queue" for a reason, and it seems kinda all over the place on what order they approve the files in. But, what can ya do? Just sit back and wait. ^_^

timtower likes this.
  7. Offline

kidsminetafa

@MayoDwarf Is your plugin updated to 1.7?

8. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Probably no update needed, MayoDwarf is high likely using the bukkit api that is made to keep plugins working between updates

MayoDwarf likes this.
  9. Offline

MayoDwarf

Yuopp I don't use packets on bukkit plugins :p Only private plugins haha. It works for 1.7 kidsminetafa

timtower likes this.