No health regeneration when your food meter is full

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by MartySilverFox, Mar 16, 2013.

1. Offline

MartySilverFox

Hello, my plugin idea is: When your food meter is full, you start regenerating health right? So, I don't want that, I only want health regeneration by potions or golden apples, but still want the player starve.
    So is like that: You will not regenerate health when your food meter is full, only with potions and golden apples, but you will be hungry (like the normal game), so you have to eat to not starve.

(I have found a plugin that does it, but you don't get any hungry, so it's useless for me.)

2. Offline

dentych

Hello MartySilverFox!

I made a simple version of this plugin. It'll disable regeneration when players hunger is completely satisfied. You can only regain health by drinking potions or eating golden apples, which will give you the regeneration effect.

Download link here: NoHealthRegen

The plugin is made for 1.5.

3. Offline

MartySilverFox

Yes, the plugin worked, you don't regenerate health when satisfied. But I want the player still get hungry, and your plugin disables that. Could you make the player get hungry (Like the original game)?

4. Offline

Elyssia001

5. Offline

MartySilverFox

Thanks to everyone :) The plugin works like I wanted.

6. Offline

dentych

Well, NoHungerHeal was already made to do it, I can see ;)

Anyway, I just tested my plugin, and you still do get hungry over time, so it should work as espected :)