No flying world!

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by seiterseiter1, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Offline

seiterseiter1

Hello would someone be able to make me a plugin that stops the use of flying in worlds that I define in the config. I dont know if it matters but I use essentials to for flying command.

2. Offline

LaxWasHere

A permissions plugin.

3. Offline

seiterseiter1

That wont work. I mean when they are in my survival world they can use /fly but then if they teleport to the pvp world they still have fly mode turned on and they use that to cheat or get away from a fight.

4. Offline

JustinK01

You could use a permissions plugin to prevent the use of the /fly command but I don't think that is what you want. Also what plugin are you using for multiple worlds? Multi-World?

5. Offline

seiterseiter1

No im using multiverse and I cant use permissions because the essentials fly command is toggled which means It cant be turned off using permissions.

6. Offline

nhadobas

On world change the fly is turned off if they dont have permission for it.

7. Offline

seiterseiter1

Nope it stays on.

anyone?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2016
  8. Offline

nhadobas

Then
    Then your permissions are wrong. Also for multiverse set "allow flight:" to false.

9. Offline

seiterseiter1

My permissions are not wrong it has nothing to do with permissions its the way essentials keep fly mode on.

10. Offline

nhadobas

Dude I have a world like that, it's turns my players fly modes off. You're doing something wrong. Also do the other options I said.

11. Offline

seiterseiter1

Im not haha I no how to do it. Essentials is a toggle so if they are in one world and type /fly then go to another world it is still on.

12. Offline

nhadobas

You "no"? Well since it works fine on my server and you don't take time to try my other advice I don't care to help.

13. Offline

MrMontor

i would advice you to use variable triggers.
    Just make a world join trigger that turs of the ability to fly for the player joining.

14. Offline

1mpre55

Here, this will simply disable flight for everyone every time they go to another world. But try to fix your permissions, because it seems like it's just your problem.

Attached Files: