New to Minecraft Servers? Need to configure plugins and create permissions or groups? Click Here!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by siriswag, Mar 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

siriswag

Welcome To Mythbuster01 and Siri's Server Help.

Need Help Adding And Configuring Plugins.
    Need Help Setting Up Permissions Or Groups.
    We Will Configure Your Plugins To Suit Your Server, We Will Write Your Permissions Based On Your Server Type.

If you need any help with your setting up your server just fill out the following application and me and siri will get back to you as soon as possible.
    A little about us; Were experenced with setting up servers, We know how to config plugins, write permissions, You name it.

Application
    Spoiler:
    IGN:
    Skype(needed):
    Server Type:
    What You Need Me To Do:
    Anything I Need To Know:

Want Some Help, Just ask. We can do pretty much everything minecraft.

Thanks.
    Myth and Siri

2. Offline

millerman753

hi. my ign is millerman im trying to setup a server with the new bukkit runing 1.7.2. i know its not ready but ive never made a server before. i have quite a few plugins on it now that work and alot that dont. i cant get permissions or groups to work at all. and i have no clue what im doing. ive been readying online and trying everything i see. either ur op so u can build/ -home command or anything.. or your not op and cant do nothing.. i cant figure it out. hten i remove permissions and it works fine kinda.. u can build and i can creative mode you btu u still cant do /home. and groups doesnt work

3. Offline

Necrodoom

This thread serves no purpose, this is what this entire subforum is for. Locked. If someone wants help, make a thread and then he could be helped.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.