New Server (ProJ3ct Atl@nt1s) Looking for Admins

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by Ajster1989, Aug 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Ajster1989

Status: ProJ3ct Atl@nt1s is off to a great start, the server is in it's final programming stages and the underwater city of Atlantis is under construction. We are currently looking for people to either build worlds or submit there own creations. Click here for more details.

Server release date looking at January 1st. first 30 people will have extra privileges (Details comming in December)

The idea behind this is to have a portals (we will call them stargates) based server with several worlds that will be central around one main world; Atlantis.

When the server is running smooth we have plans and builders already sanding by to contruct the city of Atlantis from the Stargate: Atlantis TV Series

Plugins I have waiting to be set up on a fresh clean server include:

PermissionsEX
    WorldEdit
    SLAMPS
    BCGuestUnlock
    CraftBukkitUpToDate
    Pail
    Water World: Used as a template for the Atlantis City and an easy way back for admins ;)

Still in the works:

- Currently looking for an easy portal manager (please comment for suggestions)
    - Team Speak.... YES NO MORE TYPEING TO THE PERSON 2 FEET IN FRONT OF YOU;)

I am open to sugestions as to which plugins to use, any one with good ideas and wants to be involved I'm needing admins around the clock. Leave comments below or contact me pm.

I have a dedicated computer for the server right now with hamachi. When I have enough people involved I will have it permanently online for public registration.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.