-=[NEED URGENT HELP!]=- Custom Hungry Hungry Hippos Plugin! Can Anyone Help Me? :D

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Staple43, Sep 1, 2013.

1. Offline

Staple43

Hello, I am a Minecraft Server Owner of a really popular and big server. My server is falling into pieces because of its un-original-ness. I was really hoping if a bukkit developer could help me out and create a Hungry Hungry Hippos Plugin for my server. I've been going through a lot of stress because we have not had as many donations as we have used too and the server bill is extremely expensive. It would be a dream true if someone could help me out and throw me a bone. I will offer a HeadDeveloper Rank to the person to help me out.

I am really trying to make my ideas as plain as possible so someone doesnt have to go through a lot of time and work to help me out. I first had the Idea when me and my friends played the original map by Hypixel. http://hypixel.net/threads/minecraft-pig-fishing-tournament-hungry-hungry-hippos.60/ You can create unlimited arenas, and there are 4 players able to join a single game. You create the arena with WorldEdit, and set the spawnpoints with commands. Dont worry about developing protection for the arena, as I will do that manually. 30 Pigs spawn in the middle, and you start the game with a Fishing Rod. You try to hook as many Pigs as you can into your little hole thingy. First to capture 8 Pigs Wins. I had 2 ideas for the Pig Capturing. The Hard Way: The first to have 8 Pigs land on their pressure plate wins. Easy Way: There is a command (/hhh point [player]) and since the pigs are directed onto the pressure plate, it will setup Command Blocks set to /hhh point @p. What /hhh point does will give the player a point. You need 8 points to win. I would also set the places you cant enter manually with WorldGuard, so dont worry about havent to code that.
    You can do either way, whatever you think is the easiest. Im trying my hardest to make this as simple as possible. Anything you can make for me like this will bless me.

This is how i'm suggesting the game to happen. The player enters /hhh join [1,2,3,4,5,etc] And they join a game. There are teleported into the next open SpawnPoint. They stay in their spawnpoint untill 4 players are in the game. There could be a 10 second Count-down, and then the game starts. After a winner is declared, the winner will be broadcasted, and after 5 seconds the players will be teleported into the Lobby. Lastly, it would be great if you could make it so that the players inventory is cleared for the game, and if their inventory could be restored after the game :D

Plugin category: Fun

Suggested name: HungryHungryHippos

What I Would Like: A simply Hungry Hungry Hippos plugin :)

Ideas for commands:
    /hhh join [arena]
    /hhh setlobby (Creates the lobby spawnpoint)
    /hhh createarena [name]
    /hhh setspawnpoint [arenaname]
    /hhh leave
    /hhh help [Displays the basic commands. Ex: /hhh join, /hhh leave, etc
    /hhh disable [arena]
    /hhh enable [arena]

Ideas for permissions:
    hhh.join [Able to join an arena]
    hhh.leave [able to leave an arena]
    hhh.admin [Access to all arena creating / setting up commands.]
    hhh.help [Displays the help list]

When I'd like it by: Doesnt matter, take all the time you need, I'm fortunate enough if someone could make this plugin for me.

I'd like to say Thankyou in advance to the developer to help me, or if I even get helped. Please Private Message me if you could be nice enough to help me out :D. Just leave all the ideas and other manual work to me, I'm trying to make this as easy as possible for you :).

Sincerely,
    Staple43.

PS: I also had an idea that every game you win, you earn 1 Coin. You can view your coins with /coins or /coins [player], and you can compare coins with your friends. This does not need to be implemented, but its just an idea :)
    hhh.coins and hhh.coins.others would be the permissions. Thankyou so much!

2. Offline

MayoDwarf

Do you really think someone would be willing to do this? Staple43

3. Offline

Staple43

Its all that I can hope, I know its a lot to ask for, but Im about to lose my server and hundreds of dollars D:

4. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

If your server is depending on this that much then there is something wrong with your server...

Go4Nightfire and Williscool98 like this.
  5. Offline

Staple43

Well my server is going down-hill and I think this could really bump it up

6. Offline

Staple43

7. Offline

Necrodoom

Cleaned up advertising and asking for advertising on this thread. This isnt 'Show Off Your Bukkit Server' section.

8. Offline

Staple43

Anyone?

9. Offline

georgsterman567

Well if your server is going downhill try adding splegg or hidenseek to it. also this is and extremly hard to make plugin