Need Someone who has knowlange with Html & Java For $

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by King_KYl3, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Offline

King_KYl3

Hello i am really in bad need of some1 i want to called my plugins/html person and keep them i really want to get a pormotion sytem going with my website can be done need some1 tho, you can hook it into API anyway i will pay cash if you really want some1 im not made of money so not too much thanks :)

2. Offline

NerdsWBNerds

so what exactly would you want us to do?

3. Offline

King_KYl3

An automated donation sytem with my website enjin if you will do this i can give u a rank on my server. it automatedly ranks them up on the forums but need to connect it to work with enjin or something to send it to the server plugin to excute them command. more info API etc here http://www.enjin.com/apidocumentation Thanks :)

4. Offline

Ranzdo

Sounds simple enough, I will see what I can do

5. Offline

Zaros

Might be more simple to ask Buycraft to add this support, as the system is already built.

6. Buycraft has an API releasing soon... or you can just iframe our web store service? Or link to the "Buy now" buttons on your own website

7. Offline

codename_B

I could do this easy :/

8. Offline

King_KYl3

Well any one think who could do this it needs to stay with my website i think i dunno because i want forum rank done to witch enjon does allready with thier shoppong module if your willing and want to help please add me on skype, kustomcraft ,
    Thanks.​

Well any one think who could do this it needs to stay with my website i think i dunno because i want forum rank done to witch enjon does allready with thier shoppong module if your willing and want to help please add me on skype, kustomcraft ,
    Thanks.​

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2016
  9. Offline

shadrxninga

Just gonna say this, your gonna need more than html to make this happen. You'll need PHP as well, or another server side scripting language.

10. Offline

King_KYl3

Hm its html java and yer i dunno well see if u wanna help add me please :skype: kustomcraft

Woah i think i might get this idea but how do i connect it into enjin they have API now so you can have forum acc all automated but i will contunie to sue buycraft long as i can do this :p, and also an other amazing thing u added is you dont need to do /buy claim now witch i really like so i think i love buycarft if they add that api thing i will have to get some1 or hire to set it up with enjin hope not long thanks XD

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

11. I dont mind setting it up for you... however ive never enjinn

12. Offline

King_KYl3

Enjin is pre simple and easy :p also wondering if u could hook stats into enjin stats bar Latest Purchases

Showcase what your users are buying. Includes the ability to set a monthly goal.

[​IMG]

and also here is the site more to do with enjin API :p
    http://www.enjin.com/apidocumentation
    PS. i will pay money if you think this is hard to do thanks :)

13. Offline

thehutch

Of course you can :p

This is soooo hard... now pay me!!!

14. Offline

Shurfire

i think i can do this add ME on skype shurfire

ill tell you price ill set it and yea :_)

15. Offline

King_KYl3

Dude no, buycraft may do this not you :/

16. Offline

thehutch

:(:(:( Ok well obviously you didnt catch the /sarcasm :p

17. Offline

King_KYl3

lolz are u even good with html/php etc?

18. Offline

thehutch

Idk either of them although I have to learn HTML for my exams :)