Need Minigame Help

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by superjesse07, Jan 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I need help i followed a tutorial from pogostick29dev and now i got a minigame that doesn't work if i try to join the minigame it says There is no arena with ID 1! plz can someone help me that followed the tutorial

2. We need your code. We need your classes. We need to know what its supposed to do. We need to know if the console generates a error or not. Without all this there is not any possible way you can ever help you.

3. Offline

Monkey_Swag

superjesse07 Pogo has another GitHub tutorial, just search for that. Also I believe you were doing his paintball plugin, in his final episode he said that the code had a lot of bugs, and that you could get the new code from the description of that video.

4. Offline

Garris0n

Well there's not really much point in just copying everything he writes, that doesn't make it your code. The idea is that you watch what he does and get an understanding of how to structure a minigame, then make your own. People who haven't made one before tend to get really confused as to how to actually start it, I know I did the first time I tried. Eventually you start to understand how games in general are structured, though, and it makes more sense. I'd recommend looking around on the internet for some sort of tutorial on how actual games (not just MC minigames) are structured as well and use that as a starting point.

Edit: And xTrollxDudex made a tutorial, that too.

xTrollxDudex likes this.
  5. i don't need help anymore i deleted the code by accidence :mad:

6. Offline

itzrobotix

We have all done that. Don't feel to down. Yesterday I was near completion for a minigame based off the Hidden. I then removed the repeating scheduler that basically ran the game in an attempt to quickly stop the game from interfering with me building a quick spawn. When I tried to copy the code back it was not in my clipboard and it wasn't stored in undo. I was nearly crying as it took me 2 days to perfect. I recoded it all but it has more issues...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.