Plugin Help Need Help With Permissions.

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by Campkittens, Dec 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi I really need help with my perms since i do not see anything wrong with it.
    Here is the link, http://pastebin.com/0RsWRAJb.
    Please help as I am really confused with this.
    Thanks.

2. Offline

pie_flavor

@Campkittens Look at your member rank, specifically the prefix. You start a string, but don't end it. There is also no space between the colon and the string start.
    In your Developer rank, you need a dash and a space before the '*' permission.
    Builder: needs another space in its indentation (and everything else in that category except 'default' needs one less space). Also, Builder has an extra 'prefix' tag - one indented properly, one improperly. Delete one of them.
    The prefix in Builder that I assume is custom, so I will also assume you will keep, needs a space between the string start and the colon. Same with suffix.

Here is the config, fixed, with Builder as I assumed you meant to write it. groups.yml
    Tip: There is a syntax highlighting button in the paste creation window, you can select YAML for slightly easier reading.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.