Need help defining where pvp is allowed and not allowed

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by K3v1nIsG0d, Dec 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

K3v1nIsG0d

Server.png I need help making my server. So what I need help on is where my server spawn is non-pvp and outside it is pvp. Here is a picture to show you what I mean. I either need help doing it or recommend me a plugin to do it.

2. Offline

MrEminent42

I'm assuming this is Factions?

1. In your server.properties file, make sure PvP is set to true.
    2. Select the Region you want with //wand.
    3. Do /rg define <region-name>.
    4. Do /rg flag <region-name> pvp deny.
    Some other useful flags for spawn are: Build: Deny, mob-damage: deny, entity-item-frame-destroy: deny, entity-painting-destroy: deny. These are just a few of MANY you would want to have for spawn. Check out http://wiki.sk89q.com/wiki/WorldGuard/Regions/Flags for all the flags worldguard has. For spawn, you probably want to deny most of them, but that's your choice.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2016
  3. Offline

K3v1nIsG0d

When I do world guard it is a square. But when I already have a region define on my spawn, the other part that I want pvp is over-lapping it. Is there a possible way to create a world guard define that is not in a square.

4. Offline

iAmSkizzle

You could possibly just get a region with a straight line. It's hard to explain but make a region up top and then make one down below.

5. Offline

DrPyroCupcake

6. Offline

K3v1nIsG0d

Wait if my regions over lap will they negate each other?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.