Need help ASAP! Please look at this plugin request!

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by PresidentApple, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Offline

PresidentApple

i want a plugin that you RIGHT click (adventure mode) a sign. Not left. When you right click the sign it fills your inventory with your weapons you chose for that class (config file) and does not put armor in your inventory, but in your armor slots. You will have one free class at the beginning, then you work your way up getting money from killing people. Lets say I make a class with the config file that has sharpness one sword, infinity bow and punch 70 (at least over 10 for my super class). Ive seen this plugin in a server called ez pvp (Ip: kits.ezpvp.com). I am making my own pvp arena server. When you die with the class you DONT drop your stuff, but you re spawn at the spawn with nothing. If you tell me your ign if you make this plugin ASAP please, i will give you credit at the spawn in my server. ps: my server has its "Grand" opening in the 24th of October. Youre going to have to update the plugin to 1.4 when it comes out ASAP please. Thank you so much. Add me on skype: PresidentApple
    Edit: also there will be a full on soup sign like Ez pvp that regains all your soup so you can heal but not take your class away, just fill empty spaces

2. Offline

chakyl

This can be achieved very easily with a plugin like ServerSigns, and a plugin that has kits, or Variable triggers.

Plugins do not work like mods, Bukkit makes sure plugins don't break after an update.

3. Offline

PresidentApple

I know but, can you teach me how to use these plugins?

4. Offline

tsuna25

Read it first?

AndyMcB1 likes this.
  5. Offline

llamasaylol

6. Offline

PresidentApple

I need a kit plugin that lets me custom make kits with enchantments. You start with one kit then buy more... the kit bukkit im looking for you need to buy kits like with iconomy or any ingame money from killing people

7. Offline

np98765

KitPvP should support this (kit costs) quite soon.

hawkfalcon likes this.
  8. Offline

PresidentApple

i need something other than kitpvp
    *facepalm*

9. Offline

Ytry

Here is an idea, why not say why you need something other than kitpvp, that way perhaps the dev could just add what you need to his plugin? It really annoys me when people say something like this plugin just won't work or I need my own version.