Need A Lil' Help, Please.

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by GingerFerret, Apr 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

GingerFerret

Hi there.

First off, I would like to say thank you for taking the time to read my thread.

I have a bit of a problem that I've been trying to dealing with for about a week now, and I'm at the point of accepting defeat and asking for help(I've tried all the other threads tips and help, as well as look over every plugins nodes, but alas nothing has helped(so I am very sorry about essentially a major dupe question).

I'm trying to set up a small server so that when I stream(I know super cringy to read, I'm sorry), I can have viewers hang out with me while I play on screen; or even if they just want to play on it. But I would prefer that they can't destroy spawn areas; I found a solution but the solution has caused a bigger problem: the rest of the world is unable to be tampered(building, breaking, interacting, etc.) with by Non-OPed members.

~*~

My Server:
    - Provider: Server.pro
    - Type: CraftBukkit 1.12.2 @ Java 8

~*~

My plugin list:
    Show Spoiler
    Code:
    BetterTP
    CS-CoreLib v1.5.16
    CoreProtect_2.14.2
    CraftBook3.9u22
    CraftbookRecipeGUI
    DecoHeads-1.4
    Essentials-2.x-SNAPSHOT
    EssentialsChat-2.x-SNAPSHOT
    EssentialsGeoIP-2.x-SNAPSHOT
    EssentialsSpawn-2.x-SNAPSHOT
    ExoticGardenv1.6.3
    LobbyAPI
    PermissionsEX-1.23.4
    PluginConstructorAPI
    RandomCoordinatesV2
    Slimefunv4.1.14
    StreamAlert2
    Vault
    craftconomy3-3.3.1
    setspawn-2.2.1
    worldedit-bukkit-6.17.3
    worldguard-6.2.1

~*~

Essentials Config.yml:
    - Pastebin: Here

~*~

PermissionsEX Config.yml:

PermissionsEX Permissions.yml:

~*~

WorldGuard Config.yml:

WorldGuard/Worlds/Exploration Blacklist.txt:

WorldGuard/Worlds/Exploration Config.yml:

WorldGuard/Worlds/Exploration Regions.yml:

~*~

Most Recent Console.log/Latest.log:

Server.properties:
    (You may notice in this that the gamemode is set 1 or Creative but that's purely to work on the server and when using LobbyAPIs /hub or /lobby command, and occasionally loading into the server, it forces the gamemode of the user to 0 or Survival when changing Worlds; The gamemode when the server is finished will be set to survival all across the server.)

Bukkit.yml:

~*~

(Note: The files that I have provided DON'T actually have any capitals in their saved file name, unless they were already there; I capitalized the Subject so as to show what the information that followed was in context too)

~*~

Thank you again for the taking the time to read my thread; if I have missed any information that would be of help to solve the problem, please let me know and I will try my best to get the information as needed.

Have a wonderful Morning/Day/Afternoon/Evening/Night,
    GingerFerret

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@GingerFerret What is the solution that you put in place then?

3. Offline

GingerFerret

Thank you for the reply @timtower . The solution was to add WorldGuard and PEX but it seems that a mishap occurred. I have no recollection of when exactly Essentials was put in, outside of it as around the same time WG and PEX was added, as that was added by the server Co-Owner for use of Essentials Chair addition. I added the information for the Essentials config file in the first post, as I've read that when done properly/the kinks worked out, the three plugins(Ess, PEX, & WG) are a great addition to a sever if it fits the needs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.