Need a claiming plugin for a highschool server

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by XBrxzilX, Apr 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

XBrxzilX

Plugin category: Claiming

Minecraft version: 1.15.2

Suggested name: Claims

What I want: I can't seem to find a plugin that actually fits what I need. The way this highschool server will work is that I want people to be able to open chests, use brewing stands, press buttons, levers, pressure plates, but not be able to break anything. I want people to be able to open chests and use pressure plates because I want people to have lockers, and the lockers I've built contain chests, and need to be opened by a pressure plate because it's a iron door. I also need people to be able to press a pressure plate which activates a dispenser contains a book and quill, where they can apply for clubs.

Ideas for commands: I was hoping something similar to a world edit wand from worldedit, but instead of changing what I selected, it claims that part. Possibly a stick or literally anything.

/claim: Claims the selected area

/unclaim: Unclaims the area you are inside if you are inside a claim.

/unclaimall: unclaims all of the claims you have made.

/trust {User}: Trusts the user to the claim you are currently inside. (Replace the {user} with a username to use the claim correctly)

/untrust {User}: Untrusts the user to the claim you are currently inside.

/halftrust {User}: Gives said user permission to open doors, use pressure plates, buttons, levers, and open chests.

/unhalftrust {User}: unhalftrusts the user to the claim you are currently inside.

When I'd like it by: Anytime you're comfortable with.

2. Offline

Mewtwoshard

Hey! It sounds like using the vanilla adventure mode will solve your issues without having to do any claiming. Would there ever come a point where a normal member to the server would need to break a block or place one? If not, you can use this mode as it allows you to perform most other actions like you needed. Here's a wiki page.

3. Offline

BingoRufus

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.