NARUTO PLUGIN REQUEST?

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by dcchau, Apr 11, 2013.

?

When will this plugin be created?

1. A few days

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. A week

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. A few weeks

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Offline

dcchau

I have been messing around one night during April 2013 and noticed there were references to naruto plugins dating back for 3-4 years. I have read these references(plugin requests) and came to this conclusion. This plugin may be EPIC. I know it will be extremely difficult to create this plugin..but know this, this plugin will become a good one. Tens, possibly hundreds or a thousand ppl in total dreamed about this plugin. A person in Singapore wanted to create a Naruto based server. That forum inspired me to create this request. I have watched lots of attempts on this plugin pass me by...and I do not want to, I do not NEED to see another crestfallen face again. I have bitten the bullet and I shall get the Pain. My one request is this, a request that no one ever accomplished in the long history of failed projects. Will someone save those failed attempts and lift those spirits up by creating a Plugin Based on Naruto? I will leave this to you guys. Good luck! You will need it.

2. Offline

SupahDev

I don't know what you mean by "Naruto" plugin. Is this a plugin based off the series or just super abilities?

3. Offline

TheTrixsta

Sounds like a quest. lol

4. Offline

dcchau

It's Anime, go to www.gogoanime.com and search naruto

You will see what I mean :confused:.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2016
  5. Offline

SupahDev

I don't see what you mean. Do you want powers or story or both?

Jon3Lee likes this.
  6. Offline

dcchau

Just the powers
    The story can be fabricated by the server owner
    Plus, I was thinking about a few other things but, never mind about that statement<-

7. Offline

martian3333

dcchau
    I'm going to begin work on this plugin. Let me know if there is anything else you'd like me to add.

Planned abilities:

Gen-Jutsu
    Fire-Jutsus
    Shadow Clone Jutsu
    Clone Jutsu
    Ninja Running
    Ninja Jumping
    Kunai
    Substitution Jutsu
    Chakra Blades
    (Possibly) Shadow Possession Jutsu