My Server - Inviting players to join!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by DaClowns, Jul 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

DaClowns

HeroiCraft
    Hey everyone, just decided I am going to invite more players to join my server! We are a SMP server, about 1 week new, currently have about 10 or so active players, max players is currently 50, I just got a ton more RAM, which will allow me to support around 150 players, but Im keeping a max of 50 for now, so if you're still reading this and interested in my server, here's our plugin list, and some info about us!
    Plug-Ins:
    Auto-Announcer​
    Backup​
    ChopTree​
    Dynmap​
    Essentials​
    IPlock​
    LWC​
    Magic Carpet​
    milkadmin​
    MinecraftRkit​
    Mobile Admin​
    NoCheat​
    NoWeather​
    Permissions​
    PhysicalShop​
    Pressure Port​
    RocketBoots​
    SATools​
    Scavenger​
    WorldEdit​
    Worldguard​
    If there is a plugin you just cant live without that we don't have, let me know! I might decide to get it, but it if not then sorry :(
    Info:
    The server currently has 3 admins, 2 are VERY active, on every day. Our servers currency is gold ingots, these can buy you many things from torches to diamonds in the server shop! You can also sell items for gold! You can choose you have your house build in one of several cities, you can take a premade house, or build your house out in the open! It's all up to you!
    Fall Damage= OFF
    TNT= OFF (unless I give you permission)
    Loose items on death= OFF (you get your items back)
    The servers ranks, in order:
    -Newcomer
    -Settler
    -Citizen
    -Warrior
    -VIP​
    -Hero (like moderator)
    -Semi-Admin
    -Admin
    -Owner (only I have this.
    *You can go from warrior to admin if you don't buy VIP, you will just skip VIP.
    Making gold on the server is extremely easy, however if you want to we offer 64 gold for $1. You wont ever find yourself having to buy this...
    Creepers do damage but don't destroy land.
    Find hidden treasure admins place throughout the world!
    NO FLYING (unless your Semi-Admin+ or VIP.
    In case of a horrible disaster to the server, there are backups every 25 mins that go on, if needed we can re-apply a backup and get everything back to normal!
    If someone manages to fly, explode TnT, use X-Ray, explode land, or item spawn even though all of these are blocked, they will we kicked, then a 2nd time IP banned.
    You can lock your doors/chests and prevent people from stealing your stiff and breaking into your house!
    The server is a whitelist server, please private message me on here and I'll add you to the list! Hope to see you soon!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.