Musical Instruments Plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Seanagain, Apr 30, 2012.

?

If you could add More instruments if uploaded sounds are availible, what kinds of instruments?

1. More Strings

100.0%
  2. More Percussion

100.0%
  3. More Brass

100.0%
  4. Woodwinds

100.0%
  5. Rock Instruments

100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Offline

Seanagain

I had an idea for a plugin after I created a Symphony hall in my minecraft server. The idea concludes that you can use a command /instruments to activate the ability to use different blocks and items as musical instruments. The sounds produced from the "Instruments" Could vary being uploaded sounds with the plugin or use basic Noteblock and other sounds pre-existing in minecraft for simplicity. To play different note, you could perhaps type a key on the keyboard to produce a sound. Like pressing 'A' on the keyboard would produce a tonal 'A' from the instrument. The technique all optional when it comes to programming, just producing a suggestion. As for the Instruments I thought:

Gold Block=Trumpet=1st octave notes on Regular Noteblock OR uploaded sounds onto the plugin if possible

Wood Plank=Violin=2nd Octave notes on regular noteblock OR Uploaded sounds

Iron Block=Tuba=2st Octave notes on a wooded noteblock OR uploaded sounds
    Log=String Bass =1st Octave notes on a wooded noteblock OR uploaded sounds

Leather=Timpani=1st and 2nd Octave notes on a stoned noteblock OR uploaded sounds
    Arrow=Snare= 1st and 2nd Octave notes on a sanded noteblock OR uploaded sounds
    Stick=Conductors Baton= 1st and 2nd notes on a glassed noteblock (no uploaded sounds would be needed)

*1st octave sounds are to be lower than 2nd octave notes

If you are able to do uploaded custom sounds somehow let me know, I could easily add more ideas for more instruments.

Thank You for spending your time on this page. If you have any questions or wish to work on the plugin please leave a reply below. Thanks! Seanagain.