Music Plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by iceepwn, Aug 18, 2012.

1. Offline

iceepwn

Plugin category: Music

Suggested name: WebMusic

What I want: Hi, I Would like a plugin Where it creates a site on the internet (Using a port)that plays music from a folder in side of it or on the web. And a staff member could DJ the song! In the game you can vote for music to play and also vote for music you like or dislike.

Ideas for commands: /like /dislike /vote (Band name) (Music)

Ideas for permissions: music.* music.like music.dislike music.vote

When I'd like it by: When ever possible
    Thank You For looking! Hope you can make it for me!

2. Offline

np98765

3. Offline

iceepwn

ok

\
    I understand That but there is a Epic.Radio Plugin that says what music is playing an you can vote. i want a plugin like that where I can be the dj

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2016
  4. Offline

sharp237

I think he wants the server to create a website (maybe on one of its ports) and then music is played on the website using files from on the server. Then other players could go on the website and listen to the music and/or change the song playing on the website etc... with commands in-game. This way the music does not play from your minecraft client, but from internet explorer (or similar).

However, everything I have written above maybe completely incorrect because the plugin request is a bit vague and badly described.

5. Offline

iceepwn

ok thank you

6. Offline

np98765

I don't think so... This is a plugin request... Maybe you vote for the song on the website? Either way, I agree that the request is quite vague. No idea, honestly.

7. Offline

iceepwn

That is What i want it to do create a website on one of its ports and the music plays on a web site!

8. Offline

sharp237

You might want to edit your request so that it is more clear and concise. Maybe use the format that is provided at http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/read-me-first-plugin-requests-guide.81209/. Then developers will have a better understanding of what you want and so your plugin is more likely to be created. Personally, I think it's quite a good idea because, from what I can tell, this is probably the only way you could share custom music through minecraft to players on your server, without everyone having a client-side mod.

9. Offline

Omnitv

Give more of a description. simple as that.

10. Offline

Norgad

I think I sort of understand what you're asking. It isn't possible to make a website with an IP/port. Those are for accessing your router.

11. Offline

sharp237

It is possible... Dynmap and many other plugins do this.