Solved Multiverse pre-built map

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by jjacobson, Jul 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

jjacobson

I built a world on a separate server to use as my hunger games map, but i can't seem to figure out how to add this map to my server as a multiverse map. I don't want it to be the main map so i can't just name it "world" Any suggestions, I'm probably just missing something super obvious. Thanks.

2. Offline

whaling

Place the save folder in your server folder (the same place the World folder is). Give it a name, 'HungerGames' for example. Go in game and type the command /mv import HungerGames normal.

jjacobson likes this.
  3. Offline

jjacobson

Thank you so much, have a cookie.[​IMG]

4. Offline

whaling

Thank you, it was delicious. :)

5. Offline

jacklin213

mark as solved in the thread tools thanks

6. Offline

jjacobson

I get no errors and it seems to work, but when i go into that world all my builds are gone and its just the terrain. I tried multiple times and it won't work. Anyone know if there are issues with multiverse import deleting builds or something?

7. Offline

whaling

Yeah, this does happen. Are you sure you did build at the original world spawn though?

jjacobson likes this.
  8. Offline

jjacobson

i went to the exact coords and nothing :/
    Any way to make it work, i realllllllly don't want to use mcedit :/

9. Offline

whaling

Did you build this using an older version of Minecraft perhaps?

jjacobson likes this.
  10. Offline

jjacobson

Nope just built it today.

11. Offline

whaling

Mind uploading it to Mediafire or something? I'll try to import it and see what happens.

jjacobson likes this.
  12. Offline

jjacobson

I uploaded it to single player and it works fine, i found the build. Just doesn't work in multiverse. Here is the link to download <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2016
  13. Offline

whaling

It worked fine for me. If your map's called city, make sure you're typing this command: '/mv import city normal.'

jjacobson likes this.
  14. Offline

jjacobson

this is really making me mad haha. I will try again i guess.
    [Edit] Still nothing :/

15. Offline

whaling

Okay, could you give me a plugin list and a copy of the server log (the part where you attempt to import the map)?

jjacobson likes this.
  16. Offline

jjacobson

Ya im testing something to make it work, if this fails ill post the plugins and logs.
    [Edit] I got it, just an error with my crappy FTP. Thanks so much for your help!

17. Offline

whaling

No problem! Mark this thread to solved now please. Click 'Thread Tools' (top right of your first post), then 'Edit Thread' and click '(No prefix)'. Change that to 'Solved' and you're done.

18. Offline

jjacobson

done thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.