Multiverse-Adventure

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by Deleted user, Mar 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Deleted user

Anyone know when this is coming out? I'm thinking of making the server I develop for have Hunger Games, but the map needs to be reset everytime a player leaves...
    Thanks.

2. Offline

astroskillz

Don't mind me if I'm wrong, but I believe you can just set the gamemode to ADVENTURE with Multiverse.

3. Offline

Deleted user

You can, but then players can't destroy leaves, mushrooms, and other blocks that are required in the Survival Games.

4. Offline

astroskillz

Can't you just setup a world in survival mode, setup a region with a hunger games arena in it, and the plugin will automatically make it so they can only break leaves, mushrooms, etc?

At least, that's how it works on my server...

5. Offline

Deleted user

But I need Multiverse-Adventure to reset the map to it's original state, so that previously-broken leaves, mushrooms, etc. will be restored from a backup.
    I don't need it to set it to Adventure mode...

6. Offline

astroskillz

Survival Games does that for you.

7. Offline

Deleted user

...it does?

8. Offline

clovisd

He's talking about survival games, a bukkit plugin, which just requires you to select the areana, and the spawn points for tributes, and it does the rest for you.
    1. http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/?search=Survival+Games
    2. http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/?search=hunger+games

Multiverse adventure is useful for that as well but it does not automatically set the spawn points and you require an other plugin to select which blocks can be broken and which can not. I would suggest using one of the plugins above.

Hope this helps, :D

BTW: Hunger Games and Survival Games are the same idea, just different ways of calling them.

9. Offline

Deleted user

I need this again for a Cops N Robbers map... anyone have any similar plugins or know if it's released?

10. Offline

xTrollxDudex

If you want to have the map JUST RESET you can have a rollbacking plugin like logblock, prism, or core protect. And you can have a plugin like variable triggers or skript run the rollback command upon an event.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.