/msg toggle.

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by adi0115, Mar 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I wish to toggle my /msg's. I was thinking that if the plugin had cmd /msgtoggle for instance, if someone does a certain command like /msg Player /m Player /tell Player it will not allow them and it would comeback with a message which can be set in the config, so the commands to block incase someone has a custom msg plugin.

Commands:
    /msgtoggle - to toggle /msg ect
    /mt reload - to reload

Permissions:
    msgtoggle.use - able to use /msgtoggle
    msgtoggle.bypass - bypass /msgtoggle and able to send messages anyway
    mgstoggle.reload - able to use the reload command

2. Offline

ClumsyJack

I like this idea and hope someone makes it!!!

3. Offline

CTRL

Can't you just not give Essentials' /msg permissions if you have a custom PM plugin?

4. Offline

Irantwomiles

I can deff make this but it would be a whole different msg'ing plugin all on its own.

5. Offline

StarRocket

@adi0115 Made this. Here is link. Quick description: When someone is in the list of players with messages off, they cannot send or receive messages. /msgtoggle or /mt will toggle messages on and off. /msgtoggle add <command> will add a blocked msg command (like you said, if someone had a custom msg plugin that had a different command). I already included every msg command from essentials in the default config. /msgtoggle remove <command> will remove a command from list of msg commands. /msgtoggle help and /msgtoggle helpconfig will display help for commands or the config respectively. /msgtoggle reload will reload the plugin.

Permissions:
    msgtoggle.use: can use /msgtoggle [Defaults to all players]

All perms below default to OP:
    msgtoggle.help: can display the command a config help for msgtoggle
    msgtoggle.add: can add/remove messages from message commands
    msgtoggle.bypass: can message players no matter what (even if player they are messaging has them off or player with the permission has messages off)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.