ModernAction SimpArena

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by spy85, Sep 13, 2013.

1. Offline

spy85

Hey plugin dev's out there! I need an extension to my current server that was recently released called BaseSiege, just a simple plugin that sets up matches for modern action type games with teams and free for all.

The weapons plugin & texture pack is already ready, so a simple plugin just now needs to be setup, possibly with certain game types in the future, such as GunGame, CTF, etc.

So if your interested in helping out, we do make sure your rewarded! Thanks so much!

2. Offline

monkeymanboy

I suggest http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/battlearena/
    It seems perfect for you it allows a ton of game modes and the ability to make your own and some custom ones with classes and you can set the lore of items the class has which i'm guessing is how the custom guns are set so this should work well for you

3. Offline

revanevan99

4. Offline

spy85

Isn't that a zombie arena though? Cool plugin! But no thanks.

Wow, this plugin is great! It will due for now, but eventually I will need a custom plugin so the map changes every new game, and the game type is randomly picked. Also will need custom games such as Juggernaut.

<Merged double post - Use edit button to edit your post - Necrodoom>

5. Offline

monkeymanboy

spy85 Might be willing to do that with the api and also you can request the map switchs on the page

revanevan99 likes this.
  6. Offline

spy85

I did request map and game type changing but it doesn't seem this developer is the type as if he would respond. Maybe I can find someone to setup the map and game switching, as I myself am not nearly skilled enough with the Bukkit API to do so.

Thanks so much for your help though!

7. Offline

spy85

Last week I tried contacting the developer through comments and bukkit mail. He doesn't reply. Would you consider doing this with the api for a reward that is illegal to be even discussed on the bukkit forums for some strange reason? $