MobEditor

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Huntfishplay, Nov 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Huntfishplay

Plugin category: Essentials

Suggested name: MobEditor

What I want: I'd like to have a plugin where you can edit a mob. I personally want to make all mobs passive so if you hit it it will attack you then. Like zombie pig men. But its all configurable. You can make some peaceful, some passive, and some aggressive. You can even set how much damage they give.

For Fun! All _Jeb (with name tag and makes it rainbow all ready in mc) sheep regenerate you hearts if you close to it! or if you hit it (how to without dieing?)

Ideas for commands: /reload Reloads config

Ideas for permissions: MobE.jeb.reheal (reheals you by jeb) MobE.reload (reloads config)

When I'd like it by: When Ever You Can! Sooner Is Better!

2. Offline

Freelix2000

Huntfishplay
    This actually sounds pretty cool, and also completely possible. =P I might make this, and if I do I will probably add some things to configure besides just peaceful, passive, and aggressive. I would probably add one that is similar to passive, but all mob types nearby also attack if you punch one. Then maybe also some options for each mob like fire ticks, (ignites player when player gets punched by mob) and knockback.

3. Offline

Huntfishplay

Cool! Thank Even The Sheep Idea!? Thank You Sooo Much!

I Need This Cause On My Server I'm Trying To Take The Kidz Of The Adult Servers And They HATE Mobs So I'll Make Them Passive (They Have To Be Hit) And I'm Going To Make Bats Passive For Fun :p

Thanks Soooo Much Freelix2000

4. Offline

EgyptianKing

Huntfishplay
    Do you have a pet plugin? Because I'm thinking about how I could make it and this plugin might disable pet plugins.

5. Offline

Huntfishplay

No i don't. but if you make it compatible with one ill get it! EgyptianKing

6. Offline

Freelix2000

Huntfishplay
    I'm not sure that it would be possible to make a non-hostile mob like a bat attack a player, at least not naturally.

7. Offline

EgyptianKing

Freelix2000
    I think he's just asking us to make all mobs passive. I don't really think he wants passive mobs being hostile.

8. Offline

Freelix2000

EgyptianKing
    "And I'm Going To Make Bats Passive For Fun"
    He mentioned in the description both peaceful and passive, so I assumed that meant that "passive" is a mob that does not attack players by default, but will attack when punched. That also makes since because bats are already passive if passive means never attacking.

9. Offline

Huntfishplay

Ok so by passive i mean you hit it, and all in radius attack. Peaceful is non attacking, and hostile is attack no matter what... i want to be able to set what is what. It is possible i asked some people and it is. You can change it. but i also want is possible to set what how much they attack with and the health and the sheep thing... Freelix2000 EgyptianKing

10. Offline

waffles0_0

There is one that's very easy to use and up-to-date, try out Mythic Mobs.
    You can make your own ai's as well as make a chicken act like a spider :p
    And it has almost no bugs!

Huntfishplay likes this.
  11. Offline

Huntfishplay

waffles0_0 Really! Thanks! I'll Try It Out, If It's Not What Is Needed I'll Talk To Developer Or Reply Here....

waffles0_0 Thank AWESOME! It Just (as far as I can tell) Doesn't Make It The Default Mod... I Want To Make All Mobs Like That Not Just Ones I Spawn By Command? Know If I'm Wrong?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2016
  12. Offline

crolemol

if you guys want to do really nice stuf with mobs you have to extend the NMS mob and that will cause you have to update every version so that is almost impossible to do with a plugin request. You could do this if you make a bukkit dev plugin of this and keep it updated.

13. Offline

Huntfishplay

14. Offline

waffles0_0

Do you understand, its just too big of a request

15. Offline

Huntfishplay

waffles0_0 But some offered to do it... and hey others would get it.......

16. Offline

Freelix2000

waffles0_0
    Its really not. This can be done simply by cancelling EntityTargetEvent, or EntityTargetEntityEvent, can't remember what its called. =P Really any smaller of a request would be worse because it would be a waste of time.
    Huntfishplay
    The only thing preventing me from making this plugin is my terrible laziness and procrastination.

17. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Freelix2000 And how do you want to make chickens attack then?

18. Offline

mrCookieSlime

chicken.setMode(AttackMode.NINJA);
    of course... ^^

timtower likes this.
  19. Offline

Freelix2000

timtower
    I already said that would be the one difficulty, I was describing how to make a mob not attack. =P
    mrCookieSlime
    You, sir, are a genius. =D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.