Mob Challenge - MiniGame

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by deploycraft, Aug 21, 2013.

1. Offline

deploycraft

Plugin category: Games

Suggested name: MobChallenge

What I want:
    Basically you join a game which has a certain number of mobs and you have to kill these mobs in a certain amount of time. Also you can play it in a team or on your own.

For an example - You join the game and there is 20 mobs, you have say 30 seconds to kill all the mobs. If you kill them you are given a reward and teleported to a winning room and if you lose you are teleported to a losing room.

You can join the game by clicking a sign. I would also like a shop that you cna open as an inventory by right clicking a nether star or an item and it opens a shop in game that you can buy items with. (Im Not Too Bothered About The Shop At The Moment)

I would also like the plugin to have a countdown before map and a broadcast saying when players have joined, left and lost or won the game. I would if possible like a command added for viewing your own stats. These stats would be -

Kills
    Wins
    Loses
    & A Leaderboard.

Ideas for commands:
    Join - /mc join
    leave - /mc leave
    stats - /mc stats
    shop - /mc shop

Ideas for permissions:
    To join the game - mobchallenge.join
    Access To Shop - mobchallenge.shop

When I'd like it by: Take your time, i am not in need of it straight away.

If You Have any further questions about the plugin please contact me on my skype at
    - Appletechandhelp

is anyone able to make this?

2. Offline

Qub1

3. Offline

deploycraft

I have already looked at that and it doesnt fit my purpose it has kits etc, i want a shop and a timer and a certain amount of mobs not waves

4. Offline

Jade

Merged fast bumps.

Please only bump once every 24 hours.

5. Offline

deploycraft

Ok sorry.

6. Offline

deploycraft

anyone yet?

7. Offline

deploycraft