Missing blocks, please help

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by FrozdY, Aug 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

FrozdY

anyone know what's wrong and how to fix all my lost blocks? for example my white wood is gone and isn't spawnable but i can still go out and gather it and then use it, i've tried and starting everything from scratch but nothing, works as intended on singleplayer thou but not on my server, i tried without plugins and addons and everything, stil the same.

i think it has something to do with world editor becouse of

Code:
    limits:
        max-blocks-changed:
            default: -1
            maximum: -1
        max-radius: -1
        max-super-pickaxe-size: 5
        max-brush-radius: 5
       ->disallowed-blocks: []<-
    Have absolutely no idea how to fix it so i'm asking for your help, please.

CraftBukkit [1060]
    Latest build of java 6, NOT the latest java, just the latest build for ver. 6(for all the trolls and haters)
    Win7 ulti 64bit

2. Offline

chaseoes

I don't understand what the problem is?

The code you included is a part of the WorldEdit configuration file.

3. Offline

FrozdY

i think that that specific line screwed something up becouse the ->disallowed-blocks: []<- was filled with all kinds of numbers as a default(sorry for my bad english) and now they're all gone and i don't know how to fix it

4. Offline

Killburner

How are you spawning the blocks (/give, /i, etc)? What errors are you getting (if any)?

5. Offline

Supersam654

@FrozdY the disallowed blocks list would be used to prevent people from spawning things like TNT and bedrock. You may or may not have to worry about this. As far as not being able to spawn things, we need to see a list of plugins that you run on your server first.

6. Offline

FrozdY

CraftBook.jar
    CraftBookCircuits.jar
    CraftBookMechanisms.jar
    CraftBookVehicles.jar
    Essentials.jar
    EssentialsChat.jar
    EssentialsGeoIP,jar
    EssentialsSpawn.jar
    MyWorlds.jar
    Parties.jar
    PlugMan.jar
    VanishNoPickup.jar
    WorldEdit.jar

7. Offline

Supersam654

Try using the command "/item 17:2 64" (no quotes) to give yourself 64 white wood.

8. Offline

FrozdY

yeah sam, it worked, now... how to make it work without the slashcommands? i just want to use my inventory mod to get the stuff, makes it soo much easier just to click on what you need and also since i'm working alone on my server i really need to be able to get everything, i feel so downgraded and limited it's not even funny:( please sam, if you know something i don't then please, please tell me and oh yeah, i'm no coder, not even close, can BARELY code HTML so yeah

it seems as everything that has an extra number is gone for exampl the white wood which aparently is /item 17:2 or normally /give 17-2, noticed that now when i was playing around a bit for example /item 180:4 gave me slopes from itemcraft(i know it isn't their fault, was the same even when i only ran plugins) wtil the same when i didn't run any plugins nor mods

i think i've figured it out now, running a completely new server, no mods no nothing, think it's modloader MP for the game that screws it up*sigh* forgot to backup the server too:( the worlds is intact but the plugins and mods aren't:(

whatever, screw it i can't be screwing everything up all the time, i just re-installed EVERYTHING, stil the same

guessing it's too many items that's outdated to be honest, will just have to wait for an update or something

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.