[MISC] Empyrium - Create you own 'RPG' game [PERMI-SPOUT-REGISTER][1185]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by kTrn, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Clucky, wassilij and muCkk like this.
  2. Offline

kassad

then you do the update?

3. the update of what ?
    i give an alternate link some post ago

2.2.1_2 released !
    Changes :
    2.2.1_2 - ADD ESpout > Achievement 'Void-Protection'
    2.2.1_2 - ADD ESWidget > add Spell Info GUI
    2.2.1_2 - ADD ESWidget > TargetGUI hide if no target
    2.2.1_2 - FIX ESpell > reduce lava delay from 'Imolation'
    2.2.1_2 - FIX ENpc > tag [NPC] force to ON
    2.2.1_2 - FIX ENpc > url skin will not begin anymore with 'null'
    2.2.1_2 - FIX ALL > varius tweak & improvement

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2016
  4. Offline

paper11

There isn't any Permission support, is there ? Or did I miss something...
    Anyway, sounds like a great plugin and I would like to try it out but I can't use any commands, not ingame "Ghost/Jailed blah" and in the console I don't get any reply. Can't seem to build if Empy is loaded too.
    Plugins I'm using: Permissions 3.1.6, myWarp, myWorlds, worldEdit, worldGuard, spoutEssentials, don't know if there is anything conflicting with it.

5. if you want to use 'Permissions' you have to add Group node in the 'Permission' group.yml :
    empyrium.group.admin
    empyrium.group.modo
    empyrium.group.citizen

nb: ops.txt overide this

6. Offline

paper11

Hey, thanx alot Dude ! The commands are now available althou I still can't build anythin. Nah, I will try to figure it out, I failed somewhere in the Permi plug for sure...

7. empyrium get is own world guard system things, people who are ghost or jailed can't break/place/use anything and can't show empy cmd.
    I think you have missed something to do with 'Permissions' config.

I have asked Ethneldryt to tell me if he could release his work (by set a wiki maybe)
    edit : i want to create a BukkitDev page, but i dont mind why they return me a 'BadRequest' message when i press [accept]

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

8. Offline

paper11

Yay, now it works, thank you for the support. Tried out some things and it seems all I had to do was writing my name in the ops.txt...

9. Offline

Axiz

If only there was a plugin which automatically installs the client mods for users... :l

I like spout plugins but dont want people to have their minecraft run out of memory or have to install client mods.

10. it is why my plugin use both way.

11. Offline

Rytharr

They can just download the Spout Launcher then they don't have to mod their minecraft client. Its really simple and my users with bad pc's claim the game runs better.

12. optimine for the win, personnaly i'm on Netbook :'o (Asus-1215n , ram boost & oc upgrade)

13. Offline

Rytharr

As far as I can tell things are running smoothly in game but my log has this over and over

Code:
     [INFO] [EMPYRIUM] SCHEDULER_THREAD : err. expected uncatched.
     [SEVERE] java.lang.IllegalStateException: Start block missed in BlockIterator
     [SEVERE]     at org.bukkit.util.BlockIterator.<init>(BlockIterator.java:170)
     [SEVERE]     at org.bukkit.util.BlockIterator.<init>(BlockIterator.java:257)
     [SEVERE]     at org.bukkit.util.BlockIterator.<init>(BlockIterator.java:292)
     [SEVERE]     at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.entity.CraftLivingEntity.getLineOfSight(CraftLivingEntity.java:92)
     [SEVERE]     at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.entity.CraftLivingEntity.getLineOfSight(CraftLivingEntity.java:114)
     [SEVERE]     at ktrn.empyrium.rpg.ERpgService.getPlayerTarget(ERpgService.java:995)
     [SEVERE]     at ktrn.empyrium.rpg.ERpgService.restoreEnergyTickAndSetTarget(ERpgService.java:685)
     [SEVERE]     at ktrn.empyrium.rpg.ERpgService.scheduler(ERpgService.java:697)
     [SEVERE]     at ktrn.empyrium.ESchedulerThread.run(ESchedulerThread.java:25)
     [SEVERE]     at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.scheduler.CraftWorker.run(CraftWorker.java:34)
     [SEVERE]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:636)

14. morning! so you keep verbose turned as on ? :)
    i know what to do for you trace, and dont be afraid it's really a minor things.
    i will fix this in a couple of hour.

15. Offline

Chugger

I was starting up a brand new server, clean install, etc... because I wanted to try some things out. Anyway, I put the following like so in permissionsbukkit:

under admin group:
    empyrium.group.admin: true

under mod group:
    empyrium.group.modo: true

and under VIP group:
    empyrium.group.citizen

However EVERYONE is still ghost/jailed I don't want to use OP for every player, it would defeat the purpose of permissions ;) Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks so much :)

Edit: Question: Why does this plugin need global over-ride of permissions? Can't it just give access or block access to empyrium commands? It seems over-reaching?

16. yes you can do that.
    check /empy user and set the default statut to citizen.
    all new player will be citizen (no restriction).

edit: empyrium handle is own permission system.
    permission node is here to allow admin to set a bridge.

17. Offline

Axiz

Really? Awesome! But I still wish it could just automatically download the files. . .

18. Offline

Devboi

Hi there is there any way that I can activate this on just one of my worlds? as I am having an RPG role play world but I still need my other plugins for my other worlds.
    Is this possible?

19. no sorry, no way to enable/disable the whole plugin by worlds atm.

20. Offline

Devboi

can you disable parts of the plugin by world?
    or is it just on or off on the whole server?

21. 2.2.1_3 released !
    Changes :
    2.2.1_3 - ADD EQuestService > Killing a creature (set as 'requiered' in a quest) will prompt statut. Ex: Quest 'SomeWork' : 2 / 3 PIG
    2.2.1_3 - ADD ELang > merge lang.empy
    2.2.1_3 - FIX EQuestService > No more spamming message QUEST END ! QUEST END ! QUEST END ! and fix Achievement message tool tip.
    2.2.1_3 - FIX ENpcService > Refactoring [setLocation/rename/inHand/equip/active], more safer and fix any bugs like no 'respawn/equip/skin'.
    2.2.1_3 - FIX SYSTEM_VERBOSE > same as NPC Spawn message, now you may know when and who(npc) is despawn (hibernate)
    2.2.1_3 - FIX SYSTEM_VERBOSE > Fix 'IllegalStateException' when getPlayerTarget(...) return nothing.
    2.2.1_3 - FIX EExportService > Fix url background img.
    2.2.1_3 - FIX EPermission > Creeper can't explode if user statut is lesser than Citizen.

Hey guys, please check the new main thread content :

Please ! DO NOT post request, trace or bug HERE, use this link :

A very small fix is available (2.2.1_4)
    http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/empyrium/files/3-empyrium-v2-2-1_4/

fix the player target accurency and the root spell.

22. Offline

Supzmuffin

for some reason when i install the plugin with spout etc no errors
    but when i log in on spoutcraft or just normal minecraft it freezes?

23. Offline

mattdh

Wow, this looks like a very nice plugin, but WOW is the BukkitDev page uninformative..

24. Offline

kassad

Empyrium is the best plugin for Ever

kTrn can you help me by my plugin?
    I have a big error^^

25. what is your error ?

26. Offline

kassad

Not upto date and in game the command back
    also I want /command and the answer is /command
    ------------
    I want a Armor plugin
    and a Kit plugin also
    I want programming it

27. Hey whne u will bring out the mc 1.8 support?

28. Hey ! Empyrium(1.8.1) is ready , bukkit not.

I did a lot of things, .. v2.3 ! i'am already working on a 2.4 (PvP-Turn) Screenshot empyrium - OpenCraft [2.4]
    i will try to translate 2.3 changes log : source

29. Offline

shell64

Hi, i'm interested by your plugin, can you add the possible to make spawning zone of creature.
    The ability to create a class of creature/monster and choose the skin, a specific attack, the amout of life point, the speed of the monster and what they drop.

And have creature what are hardcore to kill, need to make coop with other player to destroid them...