MiningHelp

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by And7rey, Jun 22, 2014.

1. Offline

And7rey

Plugin category: FUN

Suggested name: Mining Help

What I want: A plugin in which you can punch with an item on a block (f.e.: coal) and a message pops up in the chat like: 'ice-cold' , 'cold' , 'lukewarm' , 'warm ' , 'hot' or 'piping-hot' , based on how far a specified block is. F.e.: coal for coal oar , and diamond for diamond ore , so when you punch with a redstone on a block , and a redstone ore is f.e.: 2 blocks far from the player then a message appears like: 'piping-hot'. It doesn't need to be just for mining , I just didn't found a better name , it could be used for searching for sheep , f.e.: you punch with a wool on the floor and it says how far a sheep is.

Ideas for commands:
    Nothing

Ideas for permissions:
    mine.help

When I'd like it by: As soon as possible :D
    Thanks in the future!

2. Offline

JungleSociety

And7rey
    You might want to mention some default radius's that the block has to be in to register a certain level. Other than that great idea.

3. Offline

And7rey

4. Offline

JungleSociety

And7rey
    Umm... I was implying that you should put in your post how far away a block has to be within to register in a certain level. Like Cold could be within 50 blocks or something. This should certainly be configurable, but you should add some default values to your post so that people understand what kind of a range your in.

5. Offline

And7rey

JungleSociety 25+ = ice-cold ; 25-20 = cold ; 15-10= lukewarm 10-5 = hot ; 3-0 = piping-hot

JungleSociety it could be shown so in the chat: &1ice-cold , &bcold , &7lukewarm , &chot , &epiping-hot!!!

P.s.: forget about 'warm' :D

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2016
  6. Offline

And7rey

Anyone wants to make this plugin? :(