[MECH] SignSaver 1.1 - Save/load sign text [1000]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by captainawesome7, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Offline

captainawesome7

SignSaver - Save and reload sign text
    Version: 1.1
    Overview:
    SignSaver allows you to look at a sign and save the text. You can also look at a sign and load text that you saved earlier. It stores signs per-player, so as of now you can't load a different player's saved signs. I only made this because I kept writing the same sign for my slot machine plugin, and realized that it wouldn't be very hard to load the text.​
    Features:
    • SuperPerms - signsaver.use gives access to all commands
    • Save a sign's text
    • Load text over a sign
    Commands:
    • Keywords must NOT contain a space!
    • /ss list - Lists all available signs that you can load
    • /ss save <keyword> - Saves the sign that you are looking at
    • /ss load <keyword> - Changes the sign's text that you are looking at to the sign that was saved
    • /ss info <keyword> - Shows you the lines of the saved sign
    Downloads:
    Planned Changes:
    Allow access to different player's signs.

ChangeLog:
    Version 1.1 -
    • Fixed sign saving, I forgot config.load() before I saved it, so it overwrote previously saved signs.
    Version 1.0 -
    • Release

JonasD likes this.
  2. Offline

fatmarley

3. Offline

emericask8ur

Nice job !

4. Offline

icewindow

It won't work for me...
    I am trying to save a sign but all it does is say that I don't have the permission to do that, which is strange since I am Op and also have the permission * (Permissions 3.1.6)...
    Am I doing something wrong or is it simply that I don't have the right permissions system installed?
    Oh, and I am using craftBukkit build 1000
    Thanks in advance for any help

5. Offline

captainawesome7

Its Super Permissions, which means bukkit's default permissions. If you get bPermissions it will work with this and plugins that need 3.x

6. Offline

icewindow

Ah, okay. Thanks for the hint