[MECH] BCBackpack 1.0 - Custom Backpacks w/ BukkitContrib [1000]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by captainawesome7, Jul 25, 2011.

1. Offline

captainawesome7

BCBackpack - Customizable backpacks w/ BukkitContrib
    Version: 1.1
    I've seen backpack plugins before, but they weren't exactly what I wanted. Even the name backpack doesn't necessarily fit what this plugin was designed for, but it works nonetheless. It basically provides an extra inventory for each player that doesn't get dropped on the ground when they die.

Requirements:
    Features:
    • Press 'B' to open your backpack (You MUST have BukkitContrib installed)
    • Customizable backpack size
    • Customizable backpack name (they're called "Man Purses" on my server)
    • It saves when you logout and loads when you join.
    Configuration:
    config (open)

The config.yml will be created in /plugins/BCBackpack. It only contains two values:
    Code:
    InventoryName: Backpack
    BackPackSize: 20
    DropItemsOnDeath: false

InventoryName is the name shown when you open the inventory (like "Chest", "Furnace", etc)
    BackPackSize is the amount of inventory slots available (I'm pretty sure it only accepts multiples of 9 or something, if you put 32 it will give you 27 slots)
    The inventories will be saved in /plugins/BCBackpack/inventories/playername.yml. If you know what you are doing you can edit the inventories, but I wouldn't recommend it.

Downloads:
    The source code is included in the .jar

Planned Changes
    None

Changelog:
    Version 1.1
    • Added DropOnDeath
    Version 1.0

• Release
    [​IMG] To me to support my plugins :)

okay seriously XenForo, you're pissing me off

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2016
  2. Offline

skawke

They basically put items in the backpack, then to a chest, then they log out, log back in, and the items are still in the backpack.

3. Offline

gameswereus

This is quite amazingly awsomily beastly freaking ducky-youtube-google like sweet.

4. Offline

kazimir

Doesn't save on reload. Items i packed in are gone and items i took out after last save can be duped :D

5. Offline

Grammar Troll

Spout is the new BukkitContrib, and since all the names and such were refactored, all the BukkitContrib plugins will have to be updated to use Spout.

6. Offline

BerialFang

hope this works with spout soon

7. Offline

Scandragon

Indeed I noticed that too..
    Except I put stuff in the backpack 2 hours before doing a /reload, and the reload emptied it..
    I guess bcbackpack does it's own saving, but no way to configure it.. I think it should be 5 minutes or less, due to the risk

8. Offline

captainawesome7

http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/me...e-your-players-a-backpack-w-spout-1000.29408/

9. Offline

el_freakyfrog

will you be updating this plugin to work with spoutcraft?

doh posted this just as i saw the above post...scratch that question lolz