Inactive [MECH/ADMN] ModDamage - Change damage mechanics on the fly!

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by KoryuObihiro, May 20, 2011.

1. Offline

KoryuObihiro

ModDamage
    We've moved to BukkitDev!

2. Offline

KoryuObihiro

I'm not in much position to offer support at the moment, but...it sounds like it might be another plugin. What's happening right before?

I suppose it might be an API break, if you've updated Bukkit...what build are you using?

I'm not in much position to offer support at the moment, but...it sounds like it might be another plugin. What's happening right before?
    I suppose it might be an API break, if you've updated Bukkit...what build are you using?

@NeonJ To be honest, the phrase "player damage" wasn't entirely precise...oh well. Just use an Offensive generic humans node. :p Wiki FTW!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2016
  3. Offline

Rpa;otj

I have no other plugin that does anything with bows or arrows except for mcMMO adding the ignite effect and giving archery exp. I have had to stop people from playing on my server due to this error, every time someone goes around shooting arrows it just seems to crash the server...Just started happening today...Not fun to shut down a 30 slot server...Using 953/1.7.2 :(

4. Offline

KoryuObihiro

Have you tested without McMMO?

5. Offline

Rpa;otj

I don't have the ability to do that right now but I know another friend mentioned something along the lines that with 1.7.2 and 953 that damage events got changed somewhat and on the mcMMO thread the changelog seems to reflect it being changed to coincide with the latest patch and build, but maybe Mod Damage wasn't? I am just lost right now....I just updated to the newest build this morning! Should I just ditch the .9.3 and go with your test .9.4 build?

6. Offline

tassox33

Getting this error and another that had something to do with mcmmo. Using 953 bukkit 1.7.2 latest of this mod and mcmmo
    Code:
    23:05:56 [SEVERE] Could not pass event ENTITY_DAMAGE to MobBounty
    java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: net.minecraft.server.EntityWolf.x()Ljava/lang/Strin
    g;
            at net.mcbat.MobBounty.Utils.CreatureID.fromEntity(CreatureID.java:81)
            at net.mcbat.MobBounty.Listeners.DeathListener.onEntityDamage(DeathListe
    ner.java:55)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$55.execute(JavaPluginLoader.j
    ava:628)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.jav
    a:58)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.j
    ava:321)
            at net.minecraft.server.EntityLiving.a(EntityLiving.java:486)
            at net.minecraft.server.Entity.a(Entity.java:641)
            at net.minecraft.server.Entity.move(Entity.java:519)
            at net.minecraft.server.EntityLiving.a(EntityLiving.java:582)
            at net.minecraft.server.EntityLiving.v(EntityLiving.java:704)
            at net.minecraft.server.EntityWolf.v(EntityWolf.java:133)
            at net.minecraft.server.EntityLiving.m_(EntityLiving.java:218)
            at net.minecraft.server.EntityWolf.m_(EntityWolf.java:161)
            at net.minecraft.server.World.entityJoinedWorld(World.java:1190)
            at net.minecraft.server.WorldServer.entityJoinedWorld(WorldServer.java:4
    8)
            at net.minecraft.server.World.playerJoinedWorld(World.java:1172)
            at net.minecraft.server.World.cleanUp(World.java:1102)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:447)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:361)
            at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)
    >

7. Offline

KoryuObihiro

The latest build is stable, insofar as I can tell, but it's still got the piston-dupe bug that Notch introduced. I haven't really tested MD on 0.9.4, and though no mention of API breaks have been made I think that it might have changed enough to break things. I'll have to look into it tomorrow, when I get back.

Can I be the first to point out that it says the error happens for the MobBounty plugin? :p

8. Offline

Rpa;otj

Just tested without mcMMO.jar on my server and crashed again. Reproduced by giving yourself a bow and around 128 arrows, spawn a few mobs and unload on them...Log spits out a lot of the errors exactly like the one I had pasted previously, until finally the whole server goes down.

9. Offline

tassox33

Wow sorry i saw Mo and thought moddmg sorryman.

10. Offline

KoryuObihiro

Well...looks like it's time for a new release. :p

LOL, no problem. :)

11. Offline

Rpa;otj

For sure it's something with Mod Damage I had to also remove my custom egg setting because throwing eggs with a damage value was crashing us also. Removed the setting and it works fine, arrows still crash us though, can't wait for a new release so I can let people snipe at each other again :)

12. Offline

KoryuObihiro

Thanks for your great feedback. I'll try my darndest to get this all fixed and out by tomorrow.

13. Offline

Rpa;otj

Thank you as always! Really miss skype convos! We had not changed out settings file at all since I last talked with you on Skype, so it was something to do with updating to the new patch. Another plugin developer told me that everyone is having to change to a new way to do something or other, but I don't remember what exactly he had said. Basically I've been testing his upcoming plugin version on my server to get all of the kinks worked out!

14. Offline

KoryuObihiro

Deeefinitely sounds like a break then.

I might have to push back to tomorrow, I don't have access to my programming lappy at the moment.

15. Offline

Rpa;otj

Ok I just have Mod Damage disabled until then, along with my Mob Arena disabled since it cannot function without Mod Damage! Looking forward to the new release.

16. Offline

KoryuObihiro

Alrighty, everyone, here's the deal. I'm going to release this version of ModDamage for 0.9.4 [RB 953], which will contain breaks for 0.9.3 that are easily fixed (put your world configs under a new node "worlds"). There should otherwise be no breaks with older configurations, though I would suggest trying out the new conditionals, which are here to stay.

With conditionals in place, I have decided to deprecate the rather confusing Offensive/Defensive configuration scheme, and use only a single "Damage" node. This should make damage configuration much more intuitive for newcomers to ModDamage, and reduce a lot of clutter that these obsolete paradigms produced.

For more details, click here to view the relevant feature in the issue tracker.

17. Offline

tassox33

Just updated to 9.4 and it says theres no configuration loaded when i do /md check, and none of my mobs health or dmg is altered.

Attached Files:

18. Offline

KoryuObihiro

@tassox33 And...you're sure it's loading something in the first place?

19. Offline

tassox33

A little clip of the changes, i uploaded the file in my post.
    Code:
    MobHealth:
        global:
            Creeper:
            Chicken:
            Sheep:
            Giant:
            Slime:
                -'0'
            ZombiePigman:
            Spider:
            Pig:
            Squid:
                -'0'
            Wolf:
            Zombie:
            Cow:
            Ghast:
            Skeleton:
        worlds:
            Earth:
                global:
                    Creeper:
                        -'20'
                    Chicken:
                        -'8'
                    Sheep:
                        -'8'
                    Giant:
                        -'25'
                    Slime:
                    ZombiePigman:
                        -'25'
                    Spider:
                        -'25'
                    Pig:
                        -'8'

Using permissions 3.1.6, global users based perms.

Btw what do you mean by is it loading anything? i have the jar, the config and changed the config, how would it not load anything.

20. Offline

KoryuObihiro

Alrighty...some tips:
    1) You can leave stuff blank, but I imagine you might have some empty nodes there in case you wanted to configure them later.
    2) '0' in a damage node isn't going to do anything...in fact, I'm pretty sure I've coded it so that it won't accept "adding 0".

But, even then, it should be loading things...are you able to view your console output?

21. Offline

tassox33

Code:
    151 recipes
    16 achievements
    18:00:48 [INFO] Starting minecraft server version Beta 1.7.2
    18:00:48 [INFO] Loading properties
    18:00:48 [INFO] Starting Minecraft server on *:25564
    18:00:48 [INFO] This server is running Craftbukkit version git-Bukkit-0.0.0-904-
    18:00:49 [SEVERE] ebean.properties not found
    18:00:56 [INFO] [ModDamage] 0.9.4 enabled [Permissions v3.1.5 active]
    18:00:56 [INFO] [ModDamage] Debugging active.
    18:00:56 [SEVERE] [ModDamage] No configurations loaded! Are any calculation stri
    ngs defined?
    >
    The -'0' there is in mobhealth, which despawns creatures correct?

I can post the full log if you want, and i updated java recently, not sure if any other info is useful.

22. Offline

KoryuObihiro

o_o Wow. I'm tired. I didn't notice this was all under MobHealth.

Alright, I'll test this when I can, though I'm not sure when I'll be able to do so...and yes, some verbose console output would be good. :)

23. Offline

tassox33

can do ill enable it and edit this post to show it
    sorry i forgot how to make the spoiler thing
    Code:
    18:35:27 [INFO] [BBROTHER] ------------------------------------
    18:35:27 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Building `bbdata` table...
    18:35:27 [INFO] [BBROTHER] BBData H2 Driver r1 loaded!
    18:35:27 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Building `bbworlds` table...
    18:35:27 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Building `bbusers` table...
    18:35:27 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Permissions plugin found but disabled. Enabling 'Perm
    issions' (v3.1.5).
    18:35:27 [INFO] [Permissions] version [3.1.5] (Yeti)  loaded
    18:35:27 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Permissions enabled using: Permissions v3.1.5
    18:35:27 [WARNING] [BBROTHER] 'Help' isn't detected. No /help support
    18:35:27 [INFO] [BBROTHER] BigBrother 1.8-SNAPSHOT (build #461) enabled!
    18:35:28 [INFO] BOSEconomy: Located Phoenix Permissions 3.1.5.
    18:35:28 [INFO] BOSEconomy 0.6.2 enabled.
    18:35:28 [INFO] Loaded Essentials build 2.3.3 by Zenexer, ementalo, Aelux, Brett
    flan, KimKandor, snowleo, ceulemans and Xeology
    18:35:28 [INFO] [Essentials] Payment method found (BOSEconomy version: 0.6.2)
    18:35:28 [INFO] [HeroSneak] 1.2.2.51 enabled.
    18:35:28 [INFO] HigherExplosives: Using Permissions plugin that looks like versi
    on 3.1.5
    18:35:28 [INFO] HigherExplosives 2.0 primed and ready
    18:35:28 [INFO] Lockette version 1.3.8 is being enabled!  Yay!  (Core version 1.
    0)
    18:35:28 [INFO] Lockette: Detected craftbukkit build [953] ok.
    18:35:28 [INFO] Lockette: Linked to Permissions plugin version 3.1.5
    18:35:28 [INFO] Lockette: Ready to protect your containers.
    18:35:28 [INFO] [Long Summer Days] Sunrise for Earth will last about 3 minutes.
    18:35:28 [INFO] [Long Summer Days] Daytime for Earth will last about 10 minutes.

18:35:28 [INFO] [Long Summer Days] Sunset for Earth will last about 3 minutes.
    18:35:28 [INFO] [Long Summer Days] Nighttime for Earth will last about 7 minutes
    18:35:28 [INFO] [Long Summer Days] Sunrise for Earth_nether will last about 3 mi
    nutes.
    18:35:28 [INFO] [Long Summer Days] Daytime for Earth_nether will last about 0 mi
    nutes.
    18:35:28 [INFO] [Long Summer Days] Sunset for Earth_nether will last about 3 min
    utes.
    18:35:28 [INFO] [Long Summer Days] Nighttime for Earth_nether will last about 35
     minutes.
    18:35:28 [INFO] Loading Config File...
    18:35:28 [INFO] print_reports = false
    18:35:29 [INFO] [mcMMO] Permissions enabled.
    18:35:29 [INFO] mcMMO version 1.0.32 is enabled!
    18:35:29 [SEVERE] Error occurred while enabling Minequery v1.5 (Is it up to date
    ?): Cannot enable - Minequery not initialized
    java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot enable - Minequery not initialized
            at net.minestatus.minequery.Minequery.onEnable(Minequery.java:102)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:126)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader
    .java:857)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManage
    r.java:264)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:151)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:136
    )
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:284)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:271)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:148)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:335)
    18:35:29 [INFO] [MobBounty] v4.05 (Oxygen) enabled.
    18:35:29 [INFO] [MobBounty] Developed by: [Mattera, Steven (IchigoKyger)].
    18:35:29 [INFO] [MobBounty] Special Thanks to: nijikokun for the Register API.
    18:35:29 [INFO] [MobBounty] Config loaded.
    18:35:29 [INFO] [MobBounty] Permission plugin was found (Permissions v3.1.5).
    18:35:29 [INFO] [MobBounty] Payment plugin was found (BOSEconomy v0.6.2).
    18:35:29 [INFO] MobDrops: Enabling Daviidi's mobdrops plugin...
    18:35:29 [INFO] [ModDamage] 0.9.4 enabled [Permissions v3.1.5 active]
    18:35:29 [INFO] [ModDamage] Verbose debugging active.
    18:35:29 [INFO] [ModDamage] Default damage enabled.
    18:35:29 [INFO] [ModDamage] Default health enabled.
    18:35:29 [INFO] [ModDamage] Negative-damage healing disabled.
    18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for generic humans node - is this on pu
    rpose?
    18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for generic animal node - is this on pu
    rpose?
    18:35:29 [INFO] {Found server specific Offensive animal}
    18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for Chicken node - is this on purpose?
    18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for Cow node - is this on purpose?
    18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for Pig node - is this on purpose?
    18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for Sheep node - is this on purpose?
    18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for Squid node - is this on purpose?
    18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for Wolf node - is this on purpose?
    18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for generic melee node - is this on pur
    pose?
    18:35:29 [INFO] {Found server specific Offensive melee}
    18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for axe node - is this on purpose?
    18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for fist node - is this on purpose?
    18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for hoe node - is this on purpose?
    18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for pickaxe node - is this on purpose?
    18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for spade node - is this on purpose?
    18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for sword node - is this on purpose?
    18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for other node - is this on purpose?
    18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for generic ranged node - is this on pu
    rpose?
    18:35:29 [INFO] {Found server specific Offensive ranged}
    18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for bow node - is this on purpose?
    18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for egg node - is this on purpose?
    18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for fireball node - is this on purpose?

18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for snowball node - is this on purpose?

18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for generic armor node - is this on pur
    pose?
    18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for generic mob node - is this on purpo
    se?
    18:35:29 [INFO] {Found server specific Offensive mob}
    18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for Creeper node - is this on purpose?
    18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for Ghast node - is this on purpose?
    18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for Giant node - is this on purpose?
    18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for ZombiePigman node - is this on purp
    ose?
    18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for Skeleton node - is this on purpose?

18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for Slime node - is this on purpose?
    18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for Spider node - is this on purpose?
    18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for Zombie node - is this on purpose?
    18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for generic nature node - is this on pu
    rpose?
    18:35:29 [INFO] {Found server specific Offensive nature}
    18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for blockexplosion node - is this on pu
    rpose?
    18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for cactus node - is this on purpose?
    18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for drowning node - is this on purpose?

18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for explosion node - is this on purpose
    ?
    18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for fall node - is this on purpose?
    18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for fire node - is this on purpose?
    18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for burn node - is this on purpose?
    18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for lava node - is this on purpose?
    18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for lightning node - is this on purpose
    ?
    18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for suffocation node - is this on purpo
    se?
    18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for void node - is this on purpose?
    18:35:29 [WARNING] Could not load damage elements in Offensive
    18:35:29 [WARNING] Could not load Offensive armor routines
    18:35:29 [INFO] {Found group specific Offensive melee node for server}
    18:35:29 [WARNING] Could not load Offensive melee routines
    18:35:29 [WARNING] Could not load Offensive group routines
    18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for generic humans node - is this on pu
    rpose?
    18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for generic animal node - is this on pu
    rpose?
    18:35:29 [INFO] {Found server specific Defensive animal}
    18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for Chicken node - is this on purpose?
    18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for Cow node - is this on purpose?
    18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for Pig node - is this on purpose?
    18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for Sheep node - is this on purpose?
    18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for Squid node - is this on purpose?
    18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for Wolf node - is this on purpose?
    18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for generic melee node - is this on pur
    pose?
    18:35:29 [INFO] {Found server specific Defensive melee}
    18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for axe node - is this on purpose?
    18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for fist node - is this on purpose?
    18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for hoe node - is this on purpose?
    18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for pickaxe node - is this on purpose?
    18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for spade node - is this on purpose?
    18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for sword node - is this on purpose?
    18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for other node - is this on purpose?
    18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for generic ranged node - is this on pu
    rpose?
    18:35:29 [INFO] {Found server specific Defensive ranged}
    18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for bow node - is this on purpose?
    18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for egg node - is this on purpose?
    18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for fireball node - is this on purpose?

18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for snowball node - is this on purpose?

18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for generic armor node - is this on pur
    pose?
    18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for generic mob node - is this on purpo
    se?
    18:35:29 [INFO] {Found server specific Defensive mob}
    18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for Creeper node - is this on purpose?
    18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for Ghast node - is this on purpose?
    18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for Giant node - is this on purpose?
    18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for ZombiePigman node - is this on purp
    ose?
    18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for Skeleton node - is this on purpose?

18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for Slime node - is this on purpose?
    18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for Spider node - is this on purpose?
    18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for Zombie node - is this on purpose?
    18:35:29 [WARNING] No instructions found for generic nature node - is this on pu
    rpose?
    18:35:29 [WARNING] Could not load damage elements in Defensive
    18:35:29 [WARNING] Could not load Defensive armor routines
    18:35:29 [INFO] {Found group specific Defensive melee node for server}
    18:35:29 [WARNING] Could not load Defensive melee routines
    18:35:29 [WARNING] Could not load Defensive group routines
    18:35:29 [INFO] {Found Scan node for server"}
    18:35:29 [SEVERE] Error occurred while enabling ModDamage v0.9.4 (Is it up to da
    te?): null
    java.lang.NullPointerException
            at com.KoryuObihiro.bukkit.ModDamage.Backend.Handlers.WorldHandler.loadM
    obHealth(WorldHandler.java:118)
            at com.KoryuObihiro.bukkit.ModDamage.Backend.Handlers.WorldHandler.loadA
    dditionalConfiguration(WorldHandler.java:68)
            at com.KoryuObihiro.bukkit.ModDamage.Backend.Handlers.Handler.reload(Han
    dler.java:65)
            at com.KoryuObihiro.bukkit.ModDamage.Backend.Handlers.ServerHandler.relo
    ad(ServerHandler.java:58)
            at com.KoryuObihiro.bukkit.ModDamage.Backend.Handlers.WorldHandler.<init
    >(WorldHandler.java:59)
            at com.KoryuObihiro.bukkit.ModDamage.Backend.Handlers.ServerHandler.<ini
    t>(ServerHandler.java:31)
            at com.KoryuObihiro.bukkit.ModDamage.ModDamage.reload(ModDamage.java:513
    )
            at com.KoryuObihiro.bukkit.ModDamage.ModDamage.onEnable(ModDamage.java:1
    01)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:126)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader
    .java:857)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManage
    r.java:264)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:151)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:136
    )
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:284)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:271)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:148)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:335)
    18:35:29 [INFO] [MonsterHunt 1.2.0] Loaded 28 High scores.
    18:35:29 [INFO] [MonsterHunt] MonsterHunt Loaded!
    18:35:29 [INFO] [MultiInv] version 2.1.0 is enabled!
    18:35:29 [INFO] [MultiVerse] Permissions Found
    18:35:29 [INFO] [MultiVerse] - Version 1.7.2 Enabled
    18:35:29 [INFO] [MultiVerse] Loading World & Settings - 'Wilderness' - NORMAL
    18:35:29 [INFO] Preparing start region for level 2 (Seed: -8547659246679326932)
    18:35:29 [INFO] [MultiVerse] Loading World & Settings - 'Earth' - NORMAL
    18:35:29 [INFO] [MultiVerse] Loading World & Settings - 'Darkness' - NORMAL
    18:35:29 [INFO] Preparing start region for level 3 (Seed: -5286491642080535228)
    18:35:30 [INFO] [MultiVerse] Loading World & Settings - 'Jump' - NORMAL
    18:35:30 [INFO] Preparing start region for level 4 (Seed: 186239388159578985)
    18:35:30 [INFO] [MultiVerse] Loading World & Settings - 'Earth_nether' - NETHER
    18:35:30 [INFO] [MultiVerse] Loading World & Settings - 'Survival' - NORMAL
    18:35:30 [INFO] Preparing start region for level 5 (Seed: 1049931800136937625)
    18:35:30 [INFO] [MultiVerse] Loading World & Settings - 'Atlantis' - NORMAL
    18:35:30 [INFO] Preparing start region for level 6 (Seed: 1140309140025301119)
    18:35:31 [INFO] [MultiVerse] 7 - World(s) loaded.
    18:35:31 [INFO] [MultiVerse] Loading Portals
    18:35:31 [INFO] [MultiVerse] 0 - Portal(s) loaded.
    18:35:31 [INFO] [NoFarm] v0.1 loaded successfully!
    18:35:31 [INFO] [OwnBlocks] Database read in from file
    18:35:31 [INFO] [OwnBlocks] version 10.0 initialized
    18:35:31 [INFO] PhatLoots 0.8.1 is enabled!
    18:35:31 [INFO] [PhatLoots] Successfully linked with Permissions!
    18:35:31 [INFO] [PhatLoots] Successfully linked with BOSEconomy 0.6.2!
    18:35:31 [INFO] PvPReward 0.8.1 is enabled!
    18:35:31 [INFO] [PvPReward] Successfully linked with Permissions!
    18:35:31 [INFO] [PvPReward] Successfully linked with BOSEconomy 0.6.2!
    18:35:31 [INFO] [RealShop] load dependency : BOSEconomy ok
    18:35:31 [INFO] [RealShop] Uses BOSEconomy plugin (/econ commands) as economy sy
    stem
    18:35:31 [INFO] [RealShop] version [0.62] (tickleman) loaded
    18:35:31 [INFO] [rTriggers] Attached to Permissions.
    18:35:31 [INFO] [rTriggers] Loaded: Version 2.2
    18:35:31 [INFO] Stargate v.0.5.0 is enabled.
    18:35:31 [INFO] [Stargate] Loaded 2 gate layouts
    18:35:31 [INFO] [Stargate] {Earth} Loaded 2 stargates with 0 set as always-on
    18:35:31 [INFO] [Stargate] {Earth_nether} Loaded 1 stargates with 0 set as alway
    s-on
    18:35:31 [INFO] [Stargate] {Wilderness} Loaded 1 stargates with 0 set as always-
    on
    18:35:31 [INFO] [Stargate] {Darkness} Loaded 2 stargates with 0 set as always-on

18:35:31 [INFO] [Stargate] {Jump} Loaded 2 stargates with 0 set as always-on
    18:35:31 [INFO] [Stargate] {Survival} Loaded 1 stargates with 0 set as always-on

18:35:31 [INFO] [Stargate] {Atlantis} Loaded 7 stargates with 0 set as always-on

18:35:31 [INFO] [Stargate] Found Permissions (v3.1.5)
    18:35:31 [INFO] [Tips] Loaded 1 global tip set(s)
    18:35:31 [INFO] [Tips] Loaded 1 tip set(s) for world Earth
    18:35:31 [INFO] [Tips] Loaded 0 tip set(s) for world Earth_nether
    18:35:31 [INFO] [Tips] Loaded 0 tip set(s) for world Wilderness
    18:35:31 [INFO] [Tips] Loaded 0 tip set(s) for world Darkness
    18:35:31 [INFO] [Tips] Loaded 0 tip set(s) for world Jump
    18:35:31 [INFO] [Tips] Loaded 0 tip set(s) for world Survival
    18:35:31 [INFO] [Tips] Loaded 0 tip set(s) for world Atlantis
    18:35:31 [INFO] [Tips] version 1.0.1 enabled
    18:35:31 [INFO] WorldEdit 4.4 enabled.
    18:35:31 [INFO] WorldEdit: Permissions plugin detected! Using Permissions plugin
     for permissions.
    18:35:31 [INFO] [iChat] Found Permissions (v3.1.5)
    18:35:31 [INFO] iChat (v2.3.2-p3) enabled
    18:35:31 [INFO] [Factions v1.3.5] === INIT START ===
    18:35:31 [INFO] [Factions v1.3.5] Loading conf from disk
    18:35:31 [INFO] [Factions v1.3.5] Loading players from disk
    18:35:31 [INFO] [Factions v1.3.5] Loading factions from disk
    18:35:31 [INFO] [Factions v1.3.5] Loading board from disk
    18:35:31 [INFO] [Factions v1.3.5] Found and will use plugin Permissions v3.1.5
    18:35:31 [INFO] [Factions v1.3.5] === INIT DONE (Took 60ms) ===
    18:35:31 [INFO] Done (0.505s)! For help, type "help" or "?"
    18:35:34 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Removed 933 old records because of age in 0h00m00s.
    >

24. Offline

KoryuObihiro

@tassox33 Oh boy. A stacktrace. Well...let me pull up the code...**shuffles as he clicks furiously**

Oh boy. It's a dumb mistake. Fancy that.

Fixing immediately.

EDIT: Fixed. Let me know if it still doesn't work. I hope that people will check back on this so they can see that they need to re-download. :<

25. Offline

tassox33

keeping the version number the same? might help to add a .1 at the end?
    -thanks man
    do i need to reformat the folder, or just replace the jar?

26. Offline

KoryuObihiro

@tassox33 Just the JAR, should work just fine.

27. Offline

tassox33

Is it uploaded as you wrote the new post? im seeing the same results?
    Code:
    ?
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for suffocation node - is this on purpo
    se?
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for void node - is this on purpose?
    19:51:41 [WARNING] Could not load damage elements in Offensive
    19:51:41 [WARNING] Could not load Offensive armor routines
    19:51:41 [INFO] {Found group specific Offensive melee node for world "Earth"}
    19:51:41 [WARNING] Could not load Offensive melee routines
    19:51:41 [WARNING] Could not load Offensive group routines
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for generic humans node - is this on pu
    rpose?
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for generic animal node - is this on pu
    rpose?
    19:51:41 [INFO] {Found world "Earth" specific Defensive animal}
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for Chicken node - is this on purpose?
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for Cow node - is this on purpose?
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for Pig node - is this on purpose?
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for Sheep node - is this on purpose?
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for Squid node - is this on purpose?
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for Wolf node - is this on purpose?
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for generic melee node - is this on pur
    pose?
    19:51:41 [INFO] {Found world "Earth" specific Defensive melee}
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for axe node - is this on purpose?
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for fist node - is this on purpose?
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for hoe node - is this on purpose?
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for pickaxe node - is this on purpose?
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for spade node - is this on purpose?
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for sword node - is this on purpose?
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for other node - is this on purpose?
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for generic ranged node - is this on pu
    rpose?
    19:51:41 [INFO] {Found world "Earth" specific Defensive ranged}
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for bow node - is this on purpose?
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for egg node - is this on purpose?
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for fireball node - is this on purpose?

19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for snowball node - is this on purpose?

19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for generic armor node - is this on pur
    pose?
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for generic mob node - is this on purpo
    se?
    19:51:41 [INFO] {Found world "Earth" specific Defensive mob}
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for Creeper node - is this on purpose?
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for Ghast node - is this on purpose?
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for Giant node - is this on purpose?
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for ZombiePigman node - is this on purp
    ose?
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for Skeleton node - is this on purpose?

19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for Slime node - is this on purpose?
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for Spider node - is this on purpose?
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for Zombie node - is this on purpose?
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for generic nature node - is this on pu
    rpose?
    19:51:41 [WARNING] Could not load damage elements in Defensive
    19:51:41 [WARNING] Could not load Defensive armor routines
    19:51:41 [INFO] {Found group specific Defensive melee node for world "Earth"}
    19:51:41 [WARNING] Could not load Defensive melee routines
    19:51:41 [WARNING] Could not load Defensive group routines
    19:51:41 [INFO] {Found Scan node for world "Earth""}
    19:51:41 [INFO] {Found MobHealth node for world "Earth"}
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for Chicken - is this on purpose?
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for Cow - is this on purpose?
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for Pig - is this on purpose?
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for Sheep - is this on purpose?
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for Squid - is this on purpose?
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for Wolf - is this on purpose?
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for Creeper - is this on purpose?
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for Ghast - is this on purpose?
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for Giant - is this on purpose?
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for ZombiePigman - is this on purpose?
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for Skeleton - is this on purpose?
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for Slime - is this on purpose?
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for Spider - is this on purpose?
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for Zombie - is this on purpose?
    19:51:41 [WARNING] [ModDamage] World "Earth" configuration could not load.
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for generic humans node - is this on pu
    rpose?
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for generic animal node - is this on pu
    rpose?
    19:51:41 [INFO] {Found world "Earth_nether" specific Offensive animal}
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for generic melee node - is this on pur
    pose?
    19:51:41 [INFO] {Found world "Earth_nether" specific Offensive melee}
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for generic ranged node - is this on pu
    rpose?
    19:51:41 [INFO] {Found world "Earth_nether" specific Offensive ranged}
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for fireball node - is this on purpose?

19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for snowball node - is this on purpose?

19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for generic armor node - is this on pur
    pose?
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for generic mob node - is this on purpo
    se?
    19:51:41 [INFO] {Found world "Earth_nether" specific Offensive mob}
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for ZombiePigman node - is this on purp
    ose?
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for Skeleton node - is this on purpose?

19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for generic nature node - is this on pu
    rpose?
    19:51:41 [INFO] {Found world "Earth_nether" specific Offensive nature}
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for blockexplosion node - is this on pu
    rpose?
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for cactus node - is this on purpose?
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for drowning node - is this on purpose?

19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for explosion node - is this on purpose
    ?
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for fall node - is this on purpose?
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for fire node - is this on purpose?
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for burn node - is this on purpose?
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for lava node - is this on purpose?
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for lightning node - is this on purpose
    ?
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for suffocation node - is this on purpo
    se?
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for void node - is this on purpose?
    19:51:41 [WARNING] Could not load damage elements in Offensive
    19:51:41 [WARNING] Could not load Offensive armor routines
    19:51:41 [INFO] {Found group specific Offensive melee node for world "Earth_neth
    er"}
    19:51:41 [WARNING] Could not load Offensive melee routines
    19:51:41 [WARNING] Could not load Offensive group routines
    rpose?
    rpose?
    19:51:41 [INFO] {Found world "Earth_nether" specific Defensive animal}
    pose?
    19:51:41 [INFO] {Found world "Earth_nether" specific Defensive melee}
    rpose?
    19:51:41 [INFO] {Found world "Earth_nether" specific Defensive ranged}

pose?
    se?
    19:51:41 [INFO] {Found world "Earth_nether" specific Defensive mob}
    ose?

rpose?
    19:51:41 [WARNING] Could not load damage elements in Defensive
    19:51:41 [WARNING] Could not load Defensive armor routines
    19:51:41 [INFO] {Found group specific Defensive melee node for world "Earth_neth
    er"}
    19:51:41 [WARNING] Could not load Defensive melee routines
    19:51:41 [WARNING] Could not load Defensive group routines
    19:51:41 [INFO] {Found Scan node for world "Earth_nether""}
    19:51:41 [INFO] {Found MobHealth node for world "Earth_nether"}
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for Chicken - is this on purpose?
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for Cow - is this on purpose?
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for Pig - is this on purpose?
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for Sheep - is this on purpose?
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for Squid - is this on purpose?
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for Wolf - is this on purpose?
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for Creeper - is this on purpose?
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for Ghast - is this on purpose?
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for Giant - is this on purpose?
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for ZombiePigman - is this on purpose?
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for Skeleton - is this on purpose?
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for Slime - is this on purpose?
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for Spider - is this on purpose?
    19:51:41 [WARNING] No instructions found for Zombie - is this on purpose?
    19:51:41 [WARNING] [ModDamage] World "Earth_nether" configuration could not load
    19:51:41 [SEVERE] [ModDamage] No configurations loaded! Are any calculation stri
    ngs defined?
    19:51:59 [INFO] Connection reset
    19:51:59 [INFO] tassox33 lost connection: disconnect.quitting
    >

28. Offline

KoryuObihiro

@tassox33 Alright, the stacktrace is gone....now that I'm doing some serious debugging, it appears part of your problem is a formatting one - put a space in between the dashes and the single quote, and since you can't get more specific than a world for mobs you don't use "global" in worlds for MobHealth. However, my code had been neglected too - wasn't looking in the "global" part for server. :( I'm going to attempt to push that now, with a revision to boot.

29. Offline

tassox33

So not this
    -'2'
    but this
    - '2'
    and ill wait for the next version thanks

KoryuObihiro likes this.
  30. Offline

KoryuObihiro

31. Offline

tassox33

"push that now" does that mean its up or your starting to work on it? Thanks for all the quick replys btw.