Manual Antiswear plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Gftdcrafter56, Nov 21, 2013.

1. Offline

Gftdcrafter56

a simple antiswear plugin which somes with no default unallowed words you choose them all your self by writing them down in the config

perm: would be simple.antiswear.use and that perm allows you to access everything of the plugin

command to add words ingame /simpleantiswear add
    command to see list of words which are not allowed /simpleantiswear list
    command to reload the plugin: /simpleantiswear reload

and in the config you can set the warning message and say if it kicks you or how long till it kicks you
    and you can do colour codes in the warning message
    do not recommend another one for me ihave already looked i want one with no default unallowed words

Please i would love if someone would code this for me

2. Offline

Desle

You can already do this with many Antiswear plugins, where the banned words are written down in the configuration file, where you can modify them..

3. Offline

Gftdcrafter56

yes escept they come with default words and you cant say grass or compass

4. Offline

Gamecube762

Then empty the config and add your own, its not that hard.

5. Offline

Gftdcrafter56

game cube is pwnfilter good

6. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

7. Offline

Gftdcrafter56

doesnt work sorry

and the randomschematic needs perms becasue if i have a schematic in there anyone who does /randomschematic evenn when deopped can do it

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2016
  8. Offline

9. Offline

Gftdcrafter56

oh ok and i just thought of something that i remember which is unique and none has made it a plugin which customises your message when you get a command wrong

it would be so cool to have that like the hive server says buzzzzz

btw im not 87!
    i just accidentaly put in 1925 woops

<merged bumps - Iroh>

10. Offline

Wrong topic, use the one of the randomschematic instead
    I have no idea what you are talking about

L33m4n123 likes this.
  11. Offline

Gftdcrafter56

i mean when you get a command wrong instead of saying unknown command you can customise what it says

12. Offline

Gamecube762

Hard Way: Listen to outgoing packets, check for chat packets, if the string is "unknown command", Replace string with "You spelt it wrong!!!".
    But that is for another plugin on another thread.

13. Offline

Gftdcrafter56

well can you tell me a plugin for that

? tim anyone???

tim do you know a plugin where you can customise the message it says to you when you get a command wrong instead of just unknown command?

14. Offline

Gamecube762

Dat Tripple post.
    Well this thread was already solved. timtower already made the plugin for you. To mark this thread as [Solved], look above the first post and click Thread Tools, then Edit Thread, There you can edit the status of the thread.
    [​IMG]

If you want another plugin that changed the "unknown command" text, then make another thread requesting it.

Commander9292 likes this.
  15. Offline

Gftdcrafter56

where did he can you please provide me the download link

16. Offline

AndyMcB1 likes this.
  17. Offline

Gftdcrafter56

oh i dont mean that tim can yu code a plugin where you can set the custom code for when you get a command wrong other than just unknown command

18. Offline

That is a different plugin request, and please tahg me or reply to my posts, then I get notified about it

19. Offline

Gftdcrafter56

timtower oh ok but can you code that plugin because its on other servers so i know it can be done can you?

20. Offline

Wrong thread for that, but won't do it anyways, please mark the thread as filled, top right corner, thread tools, edit thread

21. Offline

AndyMcB1

Please make a new thread for this, as others have said many a time.

timtower likes this.