Filled Lottery Ticket Plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Skrubzy, Oct 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Skrubzy

Suggested name: Scratcher

What I want (Idea #1): Have a command to give a player a piece of paper
    (Name/Lore editable in the config) When the player types /Scratch a virtual chest will open with random, editable items inside. The virtual chest isn't exit-able without taking the items out but items can be dropped from and moved around in the player's inventory.

Note: I don't mind whichever one you decide to do (#1 or #2) but if you don't mind please either include two downloads or make it optional in the config which one to use. (Referring to "What I want")

What I want (Idea #2): Have a command to give a player a piece of paper
    (Name/Lore editable in the config) and when the player types /Scratch in chat, the paper gets removed from the inventory and is replaced with either the items you set in the config or a chest containing the items when it is placed (optional in config)

Ideas for commands: /Scratch (Opens the ticket) /lt <player> (Gives a player a Lottery Ticket)

Ideas for permissions: lt.scratch (Ability to use /Scratch) lt.give (Ability to give yourself tickets) lt.give.others (Ability to give other players tickets, requires lt.give)

When I'd like it by: In under 3 weeks hopefully, but you can take your time.

Note #2: I would like the items to have an editable randomization and rare scale for each of the items (In present-ages 1-100%). Also don't make the pieces of paper stack-able please.

Disclaimer - Everything is completely up to you on what you would like to do, you can give it your own edit if you would like just please add some of my ideas like /Scratch, the randomization and "What I want # 1/2".

2. Offline

mcdorli

I don't think the idea, that the chest doesn't close until the player gets all items out of it is doable (except when you open a new inventory, if the first one has items in it), second: you can't change, if an item is stackable or not. I think i can make this plugin in the next couple of weeks, but i need some more info pls.

1: will be there multi items, i mean, is there a chance, that not only 1 item would spawn from the ticket? If there isn't, i could create a weight option, so if the player would get a dirt and the diamond at the same time, but the dirt have higher weight, it would give him dirt

2.: Do you need a built in craftibg recipe for the ticket, or the command is enough?

Thanks

3. Offline

Skrubzy

Just the command is fine, it's going to be hooked up to BuyCraft and votifier so I don't need a recipe. Also I don't really mind how many items get spawned in it, just as long as it's able to be customized I'm fine with that, but since the chest gui isn't do-able then can you make it where when the player does /Scratch a chest gets replaced with the ticket, and when the chest is placed it contains a random item from the list in the config in a random slot of the chest? Also, I'm not too sure but do renamed items stack? If they can't then that's fine, but if they do could you make it so only 1 ticket gets removed and another inventory slot gets placed with a chest, and if the inventory is full don't allow the command to be done, instead send a message to the player to make space in their inventory.

4. Offline

mcdorli

Okay, i don' know if you can set the NBT data of an item, to make that kind of chest, I need somebody with higher knowledge of this (maybe @timtower), and yes, I can make it so it only consumes one and yes, renamed item do stack (you can even rename a stack of an item at once)

5. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@mcdorli How about lores? Item names?

6. Offline

mcdorli

As far as I know, item stack 'til all the data are the same

7. Online

@mcdorli I was talking about your chest issue, onblockplace, item contains special lore? Fill chest.

mcdorli likes this.
  8. Offline

mcdorli

Oh...Thanks! That's why i always quote you if I need to ask something.

9. Offline

Skrubzy

Have you started work on the plugin? If so, how's it going?

10. Offline

mcdorli

IIt's like half done, I just need some time

11. Offline

mcdorli

12. Offline

mcdorli

@Skrubzy Please, set this thread Solved/Filled if the plugin works.

13. Offline

Skrubzy

Why is there no download link on the page you posted?

14. Online

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.