Lore to pick items up on specific maps

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Xxstick, Nov 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Xxstick

Plugin category: I dont know xD

Suggested name: I dont care about the Name xD

What I want: I would like to see a plugin where you can just pick up items with the names of the world where you are in, like if you are in the world "world" then you can just pick items (from a dispenser, GUI, Chest,...) with the lore "world: world" and if you would be in the world "<worldname>" then the lore have to be "world: <worldname>"

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions: <pluginname>.bypass

2. Xxstick How do items get these lores, how do you edit them. Please add more information we can not read your mind.

3. Offline

Xxstick

bwfcwalshy

you get the lore with edit the lore with a which gives you the possibility to edit the lore

4. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

That didn't make a sense at all.

ZyphiorMC likes this.
  5. Offline

Xxstick

timtower

why? a plugin wich detect a lore like "world: "<worldname>" and a other plugin can make the lore

6. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Xxstick The post that I quoted didn't make sense. Never said anything about the request itself.

7. Offline

Xxstick

8. Offline

mrCookieSlime

timtower

I think he meant:
    you get the lore by editing the lore with a plugin which gives you the possibility to edit the lore?

9. Offline

Xxstick

timtower

I mean it like if you in world x on your Server, and you open a chest or GUI or whatever, you can just pick up items, with the lore "x". If possible with world except permissions like if you mine on a specific world Stone, it would get picked up if the map is in the world-except list

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.