Question Looking for specific non-vitual money shop plugin

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by vinlir, Feb 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

vinlir

Version: Spigot 1.11

basic idea: I want shops where you can pay with coal (worth 1$), Gold nugget (worth 5$) an Ghast tear (worth 10$). If you would buy something that costs 500$ it would take 50 ghast tears out of your inventory. But if you don't have 50 of ghast tears it would first take all your ghast (for example 36 worth 360$), this still leaves you with 140$ to pay the plugin would then take your Gold nuggets(70 in this case) to pay the rest and if you don't have enough gold nuggets, it would take your coal. You get the idea. This plugin is also able to give back. For example if something costs 73 and you only have 8 ghast tears(worth 80$), the plugin would pay you 7$ back (1 gold nugget and 2 coal).
    These shops would pop up when you click on a NPC/villager. Next to the shop title is your exact amount of money. It would be best if the shop has 10x4 slots.

Question:
    I don't now if there already exists a plugin to set this up, if so please tell me. If this doesn't exist, is it better to post this in plugin requests ?
    I'm not to good at explaining but this is basically a replica of the shops in the gamemode 'assassinations' on cubecraft. (which you can find under PvP and then the most right npc, if you want to check it out yourself).

Thanks in advance ~vinlir

2. Offline

Zombie_Striker

@vinlir
    Because you want those specific items/ specific values, you will need to create a plugin requests thread.

BTW: 10x4 is not possible. Inventories can only have 9 slots across.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2017
    vinlir likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.