Looking For Something Original.

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by chernobyl360, May 19, 2011.

1. Offline

m5k

I've something original. Something I've been waiting for since the release of my server.

in-game Permissions group changer with iconomy support and a cooldown/warmup. Currently I only saw ones that are directed towards admins and moderators. I want one that works well for the users. I've an rpg server with heavily customized classes made using permissions nodes and a ton of plugins. So here's what I need exactly:
    /class list would give a list of a list of groups specified in the config file.
    /class <groupname> would prompt if you really want to change your class, saying that it will cost X currency (iconomy) and will have a X hour cooldown.
    /class confirm would finish the change.
    You should be able to set which groups can switch between in the config file, so a guest wouldn't be able to do /class Admins.
    This doesn't sound too complex and has never been done yet.

Oh, and if you want 10$, then you could read the extended version of this idea here:
    http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/jobmanager-jobs-plugin-extension.17230/

I'm only paying 10$ for the JobManager plugin in the link above.

2. Offline

Faelsel

Or else... why dont put some realism on minecraft?...

When put or remove a block, nearby block may fall down ... and better fall down with some of the block moving a little on XZ plane to make the ruin very similar to a ruin and not only a wall fallen down vertically...

... some other block immune to this gravity/fall....

For example:

3. Offline

insanj

If I could've understood a single word you just wrote, then maybe I could do that. Only got the first sentence, "When put or remove a block, nearby block may fall down..."
    I could do that.

4. Offline

DreadKyller

A while back it was suggested of a walk on water plugin, I think I could do that if you still want