Looking for server developers and plugin developers. Ultimate RPG Experience.

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Penorzilla, Mar 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Penorzilla

Hello I am Penorzilla! Named after the great monk Penor!

I am an avid MySQL developer and server hoster. I have been hosting a minecraft server since it first was availble and absolutely have a passion for it.

Let me get to the point. I am looking for members to join my team to create the ultimate RPG pack! I would like to gather a collection of plugins and ideas to create a pack that is easy to install and set up.

I already have the main ideas set up I just need help implementing them. I am looking to use MySQL since it will be the easiest and fastest way to pull large amounts of data to support things like quests and much more.

The first project I would like to make and would need the help of some java programmers is making a very complex but easy to setup Quest maker.

I won't go into details but this is just the start. I have a server running right now that I have about 8 admins working on to create this experience but I would love the additional help.

If you are interested please reply to me or shoot me an e-mail at [email protected]

Thankx!

2. Offline

blinghung

Hey XD I'm interested I'll make a email

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.