Looking for a region/cuboid buy/sell plugin with signs

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by NinjarakuPwnz, Apr 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

NinjarakuPwnz

Looking for a WORKING version of a plugin that players can buy/rent (and maybe lease?) land using signs, that is able to run with 1.7.2 R0.3

What I need:
    Signs instead of or in addition to /commands
    Works with Vault & PEX
    Would be great if it set them as owner, and they could add people to their land.
    Don't need the users to be able to define areas or edit size etc.
    If it could accept items as form of payment (like gold nuggets or nether stars) huge plus.
    Permission nodes for buy & rent, and possibly a way to lease & renew

Plugins I've tried/used
    Buyland does not work I've tried, or have missed something, gave up after a few hours.
    Buyregion I'm using but currently can't add new spots to rent/buy... new signs don't but existing do XD

Feel free to check out the server, Willing to be a test server for release plugins with these functions(or at least some of these functions!) but MUST have signs, were a newb friendly server and the younger ones don't catch on to commands as easy as they do a visual sign in front of them =D

2. Offline

wowzersam

3. Offline

nlthijs48

NinjarakuPwnz Or you can use my plugin AreaShop, includes commands for admins and players, signs for buying and renting regions and language support. Also lots of options in the config.

4. Offline

NinjarakuPwnz

Going to give SMR a try, really configurable, and i might implement Areashop since it's to-date for R0.3 for other regions, Thanks!
    call to arms: Player/Testers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.