Plugin Help Looking for a plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by DooGyyy, Jan 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

DooGyyy

So, I am currently creating a server with a crates section. I am using CratesPlus. I was on a server the other day and in their crates players can win in game money and ranks. What plugin can I get to allow me to also do this?

Simple: What plugin should I get to give players in game money and ranks from crate winnings.

Thanks for any help you give!

2. Offline

OTF Catastrophe

Crates plus allows you to use commands as things you win in the crates. For instance you can set it to run a command like "/eco give {name} 200" to give a player money if they get something from the crate. Most crate plugins allow the ability to use commands as a reward, including CratesPlus. If you're having trouble setting it up I believe theres default crates that you can look at that have commands on them to further assist you. :)

3. Offline

DooGyyy

Thank you, is there anyway you could tell me how to do this or link me to a webpage that does? I have been looking for a while and still nothing?

4. Offline

OTF Catastrophe

@DooGyyy Im feeling helpful today so I got a copy of the default crates and I decided to comment on almost every line to tell you what it does:
    http://pastebin.com/4MRqmVNq

Please don't copy and paste this into your config.yml because it will most likely break, look at the example and figure out how to do it from what I've showed you. Good luck, lemme know if you need any further assistance :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.