List players key is showing my friend twice

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by ukballer1012, Dec 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

ukballer1012

The list players key (tab by default) is for some reason showing my friend twice. Idk if this has something to do with some plugins and nothing strange is showing in the console. I know more information, like a log of the console, would be useful but I would just like to determine whether this is normal or not.

2. Offline

pyraetos

Sometimes plugins can cause this problem. Does it happen all the time?

3. Offline

ukballer1012

It just started happening after I installed and configured a few plugins. I can help by listing them all or the log if you'd like.

4. Offline

Apachekiller

List your plugins, that is only way anyone can help you.

5. Offline

ukballer1012

MineBackup, NoCheat, VoxelSniper, Lockette, Spout, mcMMO, Essentials, WorldEdit, GroupManager, EssentialsSpawn, EssentialsProtect, WorldGuard, EssentialsChat, Permissions, ChestShop, TownyChat, VanishNoPacket

townychat was red though

I realized I accidentally deleted towny instead of towny chat but when I fixed it the issue still persists. Please help. I can't have this happening when I open my server to the public.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2016
  6. Offline

mbaxter ʇıʞʞnq ɐ sɐɥ ı

VanishNoPacket doesn't interface with plugins that change your appearance in the tab list and this can cause duplication, I'll be adding a toggle for VanishNoPacket soon to disable tab-changing-features until I can find a foolproof way to work around this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.